Dakota's Surprise | Ch. 3 (Furry/Pokemon/ABDL/Wetting) [Comm]

Raising her arms obediently, Catherine allowed herself to be dressed by her boyfriend. Pulling the onesie down, he laid a hand gently on her chest and pushed her onto her back.

"Can you count the buttons, kiddo?"

Catherine blushed furiously.

How is he good at this already? Did he practice? How long has he even been planning this?

She stuttered, unable to compose herself after how caught off guard she was. She nodded meekly, and Kota responded with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I'll help out. Now then. One."

"O-one..."

"Two.

"Two!"

"Three."

"Three!"

"And four!"

"Four!"

"Good job, sweetie!"

Catherine released a giggle more girlish than she had probably done when she was just a little pokemon. Surprised, she found that she had slipped into little space almost without realizing it.

She beamed, her eyes sparkling as Kota saw that she was enjoying herself immensely.

"Alright honey, let's carry you down to the kitchen and get some nums in your tum."

He wrapped his arms around her, gently cradling her underneath her crinkling bottom as he lay another hand on her back. She leaned into him, feeling her muscles relax as his strong arms carried her out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

Her eyelids fluttered, and she felt a sigh of pure bliss escape between her pacified lips.

"Now now, no falling asleep yet. We still need to read you your bedtime story after dinner."

Catherine murmured something incoherent underneath her breath, but moved herself into a more alert position in her boyfriend's arms as they entered the kitchen.

He gently deposited her onto a chair, and withdrew from his pocket a bib. On the front Catherine read, "Little Dribbler," causing the crimson in her cheeks to return once again.

Standing in front of her, Kota placed one arm behind his back and folded the other neatly over his stomach as if imitating a posh waiter.

"Welcome madam, I hope you find your arrangements to be satisfactory. This evening we shall be dining on only the finest horderves. Broccoli, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, and mac and cheese. Please, enjoy your meal."

As Kato bowed deeply, Catherine clapped her hands together in delight as she crinkled in her seat, greatly enjoying the show the Umbreon was putting on.

Withdrawing, Kota filled two plates with the promised food and brought them over to the table.

He sat down, scooting his chair next to Catherine as he gently pushed away her hand which had been reaching for a fork.

"Ah ah ah, little babies like you can't feed themselves just yet. They need their daddy to help them with that."

Wrapping the bib around her neck, Catherine was at a loss for words as he scooped a bit of mac and cheese onto a spoon.

"Here comes the airplane sweetie, open wide!"

Reflexively, she opened her mouth to receive the morsel of food. The salty, cheesy flavor of the mac and cheese washed over her tongue causing her mouth to water.

Despite herself, a small line of drool managed to escape her mouth and she let out a soft, "meep!" of surprise.

The entourage of food did not cease, and Catherine found herself enjoying the process of being fed immensely.

Kota continued to gently coax pieces of broccoli and chicken nuggets into the Sylveon's mouth, cooing and gently commenting on how well behaved she was while being fed.

Catherine felt her heart flutter once again, rising to the praise and finding herself enamored by how much she enjoyed the infantile adulation as she chowed down on her favorite foods.