Dakota's Surprise | Ch. 4 (Furry/Pokemon/ABDL/Wetting) [Comm]

Soon enough, the plate had been cleared and Kota had managed to sneak a few bites of his dinner as well.

"There we go, all done. You were such a good little baby girl for daddy, you deserve a treat!"

Rising to his paws once again, he padded over to the microwave and took out an oversized baby bottle.

Catherine marveled at just how well her boyfriend had planned the evening out, and her eyes sparkled with excitement while she watched the Umbreon test the temperature of the bottle's contents on his wrist.

"Since you were such a good little girl, I think you deserve a treat. Hop up now."

Once again, he wrapped his arms around her and deposited her crinkly behind on his hip, hoisting her up for a better grip as he made his way towards their living room.

Sitting down gently on the couch, Kota repositioned his subject until Catherine was being gently cradled in his lap.

The fatigue of the day's work had now caught up to her once again. She could barely keep her eyes open as the nipple of the bottle was guided gently to her lips.

As she began to suckle, sinking deeper into her boyfriend's lap the warm liquid entered her muzzle. A mixture of warm milk mixed with cinnamon and vanilla flavoring washed over her tongue.

This is amazing...

Catherine felt herself sinking into a dozing state, suckling eagerly at the bottle's contents yet finding herself falling deeper into a state of sleepiness.

All the while, Kota spoke gently to her. Small nothings were whispered into her ear as she drank, enhancing the sensation of vulnerability and dependence on the Umbreon.

"There now, there's a good girl. Drink up sweetie."

As the last few drops of the drink were lapped up by the Sylveon, she let out a sigh of veritable content.

Kota watched, a deep sense of satisfaction filling his mind as well as he watched his girlfriend, utterly relaxed and at peace with the world.

Glancing down at the bottle, a grin once again pulled at his lips.

Rest up now, you'll need it for tomorrow.

Grinning, he got up taking great care to disturb Catherine as little as possible as he carried her up to their bedroom to tuck her in for the night, placing the pacifier back into her muzzle as he strode up the stairs.