Dakota's Surprise | Ch. 1 (Furry/Pokemon/ABDL/Wetting) [Comm]

Dakota's Surprise

By Horatio Husky

Commissioned by KitCat

The red light of the intersection in front of Catherine faintly illuminated her glum expression. The sylveon waited impatiently at the traffic light, glancing to the sides with annoyance as she saw that she was the only vehicle present and waiting for the light to change.

The Sylveon had had a particularly grueling day at work. Her manager at Kibbles and Bits had been in a foul mood. She, of course, neglected to keep these feelings to herself, making all of the employees working shifts that day equally as miserable.

It's not fair... It's important I keep this job yet she's just so utterly insufferable...

The raccoon fur had a particularly bossy attitude coupled with a resting bitch face that made dealing with her as a boss a waking nightmare.

Cat sighed, rolling her shoulders back as she attempted to shrug off her stress as best as she could.

At least she knew she had a few days off ahead of her. She would be able to clean up the house, get her life in order, and maybe even take a nice soak in her bath.

Of course, that was not the only thing she had in mind for her weekend schedule. The corner of her lips twitched as her heart fluttered as she thought about what she might get up to.

The light turned green. Stepping on the gas, Cat flicked her window wipers on as the drizzle finally decided to relent into a light rain.

Her mind began mentally going through her checklist of chores; within minutes, she was pulling into her driveway.

Hunching her head between her shoulders, Cat hastily made her way to the front door fumbling for her keys.

Just as she managed to find the right one, the front door opened to reveal the beaming face of the Sylveon's boyfriend.

At a whopping six feet three inches, her umbreon boyfriend towered over her with a twinkle in his eye.

"Hi babe! Oh, you're wet! Let's get you out of those work clothes, come on."

Giving Dakota a grateful look, Cat hurried inside and allowed him to take her coat, heaving a sigh of relief as she felt the warmth of their house envelope her.

"I'm still wrapping up dinner in the kitchen, I'll be upstairs in the bedroom in a minute though. How about you hop in the shower and I'll come up when you're toweling off, hmm?"

Already feeling better after the day's tumult, Cat nodded cheerily and gave her boyfriend a grin.

"Okay!"

She pranced up the stairs, her ribbons flowing behind her as she skipped. Turning on the shower, Cat wasted no time in stripping herself from the slightly sweaty work uniform.

The steam coming from the shower felt good on her face. Stepping into the warm stream she felt the day's problems melt away.

Reflexively she let out a moan containing a mixture of pleasure, relief, and anguish.

God... What a miserable fucking day... Thank goodness I'm home with Dakota, he always knows how to make me feel better...

As she picked up her bottle of shampoo, her mind continued to dwell on her boyfriend.

As of late they had been having conversations about their sex lives, and Cat had finally revealed to him one of her deepest, most intense sexual fantasies. He had been taken aback at first, more surprised than anything.

Still, he found that as awkward as it was at first to talk about it, he seemed to be warming up to it.

Progress, at least.

She thought, as she worked the soap suds into her fur. She had been apprehensive about opening up about her little side. Having been scalded before from previous lovers, opening up about this particularly intimate part of her was no menial task.

Still, Dakota had been receptive. He had listened to her feelings on the subject attentively and respectfully. She was honestly just relieved that he had not reacted in disgust or had been disturbed by the information. In fact, he seemed to almost take it in stride now that she thought about it.

Turning the water off, Cat stepped out of the shower and began the monotonous process drying herself off.

"Hey Cat! Come into the bedroom when you're done. There'll be no need for clothes!"