Part 7

( Recap) 

Jeremy's P.O.V

I said thank you then left the office. I was bummed but at least she is only putting me on il because it will get worse if I play. What am I going to do im going to be sitting on the bench for 5 days straight. Ughhhhh!

Jayla's P.O.V

Im going to tell Dusty about Jeremy's il. I found Dusty and told him, he said that it was okay all he wanted was for Jeremy to get better at being able to play by next week. 

( End of recap)

Jayla's P.O.V 

Today is a new day and I have to spend my day at the Ballpark with Jeremy, because he is the only one hurt in the roster. I was still in my apartment cause it was 6: 30 and I have to get there at 7:30 so im gonna leave in 20 minutes. 

Jeremy's P.O.V

Today im going to spend basically my whole day with Jayla at the Ballpark, because im hurt and she needs to help me around. Im waiting for Jayla to pick me up, because I can't drive right now.

(Couple Minutes Later) 

Jayla's P.O.V

Im 2 minutes away from Jeremy's Apartment, because of the Houston traffic. I am parked in front of the apartment about to text Jeremy that im outside.

( Text Conversation)

Jayla- Hi Jeremy im here in front of your apartment.

Jeremy- Okay i'll head out right now, I won't take long.

( End of Text Conversation)

( No ones pov)

Jeremy got in Jayla's Car and then headed to Ballpark. They got to the Ballpark in 20 minutes from Jeremy's Apartment. They headed in before the game today versus the L.A Dodgers. 

(A/n) 

Im trying to make as many chapters as I can this week but im very busy with sports and dance, so Thank you to the ones who have been patient.