Part 3

( Jayla's P.O.V)
Present time:

Today is going to be my first day at my new job at Minute Maid Park. I woke up because my alarm started to ring and I had to turn it off. It is 7:00 a.m and I have to be there at 8:00 a.m, so I still have an hour to get ready and head out. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, than I went into the shower and then I dried of and got changed.
Her outfit:

( if you don't like it than imagine something else)

(Jeremy Peña's P.O.V)
Present:
Alex, Kyle, Jose, and I were in a little circle talking when randomly Alex told us that we're getting a new Sports Doctor, I was surprised when he said it was a girl thought. I wonder how a girl will handle with a bunch of guys... oh well. I hope she is nice because our last sports doctor was not nice at all he was super rude to us because he always said we were a pain in the ass.

(Jayla's P.O.V)

I ate breakfast and then I headed off to the stadium. When I got there I went to the staff parking area and got a spot close to the exit to be able to get out quicker. I went in the stadium and when entering I bumped in to Dusty baker in the hall way.
(Conversation)
D- Hello you must be Jayla Monroe
J- hello yes that's she
D- nice to meet you in person
J- like wise
D- come with me I will show you your office
J- okay
(End of conversation)
I followed Dusty to my office and there was a medical bed in the middle against the wall with a first aid kit next to it and I'm mini fridge in the corner.

(Conversation)
D- this will be your new office it is right next to the locker room and on the other side in my office if you need me.
J- thank you sir, for everything.
D- no problem but please call me Dusty
J- okay

(End of conversation)

( a/n)
Sorry but I don't have enough time to put the meeting the boys here so it will be in part 4 so we will see what happens will Peña like Jayla or will he just see her as a friend??
Read part 4 to find out 🙃