•13•

Kian's pov•

Here, I'm not going to the office so I can spend time with my wifey and look at her. It's 5pm and I haven't seen her after breakfast.
Huhh!! I miss her already. Is it healthy to get so whipped???

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the sound of door opening. I looked towards the door and saw my favourite mahila entering the room.

"Aap to nashte ke baad gayab hi ho gyi." I said and heard her sweet giggle I can die for.

"Shayra was giving me house tour and after that we chit chatted for a while in the garden."

"Yha main aapki wajah se office nahi jaa raha ki hum sath mein time spend karna aur aap hain ki apne pati ke liye fursat hi nahi hai."

"Awwww!!!! Acha thik hai ab raat ke dinner se pehle kahi baahar nahi jaa rhi lekin aap bhi apna laptop band kariye." She said and I immediately kept the laptop aside and focused on her. Whatever my woman says.

"So what should we do?" She asked but a knock interrupted us.

It was Neetu aunty. She came with two cups of coffee.

Yashaswi came back and sat beside me, "A coffee date or wot??" She said.

"If it's a date, then I'll be back in a minute." I said getting up.

"But we decided na, that no one will go out??"

"Just 2 minutes. You won't even realise that I'm not here." I said kissing her forehead and ran outside.

I directly went to kitchen and served brownie in two plates and went back to our room.

"Here" I said keeping the plates on the table.

Her eyes were sparkling like someone just poured a bucket of chocolates in front of her.

"You know what? You're literally the best. Bestest husband ever." She said grinning and I just chuckled at her excitement.

"Soooooooooo.... you once said that you like to sing." She said and I nodded sipping my coffee, "So sing something for me. It's our first date after all."

"Okay...... what should I sing??"

"Maybe, something from 90s"

"Okay wait." I said and went to take my guitar.

I started playing the song

"Humko sirf tumse pyar hai
Humko sirf tumse pyar hai
Keh Rahi hai Dil ki bekhudi
Bas tumhra intazaar hai
Humko sirf tumse pyar hai

She was looking stunned at first but eventually, a smile covered her face.

Dhundhte hai hum tumko dar badar
Jane kab kaha miloge humse Humsafar
Kaisi duriyan kaisa fasla
Hum yaha pe aaye sun ke pyar ki sada
Ab na tumse dur honge hum
Tumpe Dil kya Jaan nisar hai

She shifted closer and kept her head on my shoulder. I slowly kissed her forehead.

Humko sirf tumse pyar hai
Keh rahi hai Dil ki bekhudi
Bas tumhra intazaar hai
~

Just when I finished the song and kept the the guitar aside she hugged me.
I shifted her on my laps and she buried her face I my neck.