•10•

Yashaswi's pov•

Finally!!!!!!! It's the D-Day. My wedding day. And I'm here sitting in my room, ready in my wedding attire, waiting for my barat to arrive. I looked at the mirror and I literally felt like a princess. No no!!! Like a Queen.

I'm literally so anxious right now. I mean I've never in my life have been this nervous. Now I come to know how Harshi, Tanya and Palak must be feeling at their time. Idiot me!!!! I was teasing them and I know they'll tease me too. Goddddd!!!!!!

Suddenly the door opened and my sena came in, "Yashiiiiiiii!!!!! Kitni sunder lag rahi hai tu

Suddenly the door opened and my sena came in, "Yashiiiiiiii!!!!! Kitni sunder lag rahi hai tu." Saaransh said in his excited and soft voice. This is the first time in the last 10 years that he complimented me. I think they saw the glossy eyes of mine.

I stood up and hugged him, "I don't wanna marry." I cried.

"Why so suddenly. Baarat aa gyi hai. Ek ghante pehle batana tha." Mukund said all serious. This guy I'm telling you.

"Chup reh tu. Idiot." Palak scolded him.

"Are!!! Maine kya bola? Dekh nahi Rahi tu wo mana kar rahi hai? Use nahi karni shadi."

"Didi main neeche mana kar ke aaun." This time it was my brother, Yuvraj.
Listening to him I started crying even louder.

"You boys just get out." Tanya shouted, annoyed. They ARE annoying.

"Babe, tu shant hoja. Hame pata hai tujhe pre wedding jitters ho rahe hai. Sabko hoti hai. But that doesn't mean you'll not marry okay?? Though I know you're saying this just because your mood swings. Because I know how desperate you are to marry our jiju." Harshi calmed me a bit with her lamba chauda lecture.

"Anhaaa" I winced.

"Tujhe kya hua bata tu ek baar. Kyu nahi karni tujhe shadi?" She asked.

"Karni hai shaadi mujhe." I said with a pout.

"Bewafook!" Said Tanya and everyone started laughing.

Keeping all the rona dhona aside we had a group hug.

After few moments

I was standing with my father beside me and my brother, Saransh, Mukund and Aviral were holding phoolon ki chadar above my head. I saw moisture in my brother's eyes. As I entered the lawn, the entry song started to play. I don't know how there are some bride who even dance on there entry. Here I'm even afraid to walk. Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to fall.

I clutched Papa's forearm tightly and he kept his hand on mine to calm me down.

Then...... My eyes landed on him. Ohhhh goshhh!!! How did I became so lucky to marry such a hot guy.

 Ohhhh goshhh!!! How did I became so lucky to marry such a hot guy

Our eyes locked and the world stopped for a minute. He is watching me so intensely  that I feel like he's trying to look into my soul. I saw his lips are curved into a precious smile. He have an irresistible smile and I can't keep calm. He's serious a treat to my ey- hey waittttt!!! It's your wedding, Yashaswi. Stop being like a clingy teenager in love.

Soon we reached the stage and I was on the first step of stairs when he said, "Dhyan rakhna apna. I know how casual you get when it comes to your health."

Before I could speak anything a voice came, HIS VOICE CAME, "it's ok dad if she doesn't, I will take care of her properly."

And I saw Papa's eyes got glossy and he smiled. I can see the relief written all over his face. I think I've already started falling for this man. And do I want to stop falling more??? Nope.

Then papa gave my hand to Kian. I took his hands and he squeezed it in assurances and helped me to climb the stairs. I saw my father went down the stairs and rubbed my brother's back.

"You're okay right???" He asked me as concern dripping from his mouth.

"Yeah" I said with a sheepish smile and he smiled back.

"You look like a queen." He complimented and ofcourse, I blushed.

"You yourself don't look any bad, Mr. Rajput." I said with a sly smile.

He smirked and said, "It's a pleasure to get a compliment from you, my queen." And I just blushed.

It was time for varmala and Shagun came with fresh rose varmalas in a big round brass plate. I held the varmala and  glanced at Kian who was having a sheepish smile on his face. I was asked to put the varmala around his neck and I did it successfully. And when he was about to do the same to me, Mukund and Saransh lifted my up from his reach making me frown while he stood there giving my friends an 'are you serious' look but no one paid heed to him and continued carrying me. He made attempts to put the garland around my neck but every time he made a move, they pulled me back. I don't know why but I couldn't see him struggling so I bowed my head to which everyone hooted and Kian's eyes had different type of emotion which no one ever had when they looked at me.

After jaimaal, we all made our way to mandap for the wedding. There pandit ji did some Puja in starting followed by Kanya daan which made me emotional but I held my tears for the time being. After Kanya daan we took the seven pheras and then pandit ji asked Kian to put sindoor in my hairline which made my heartbeat run like roller coaster. He took a pinch of sindoor between his fingers and looking directly into my eyes he asked, "You sure na, sweetheart???" Like dude!!!!! How did I manage to get such a sweet guy.

"Never in my lifetime, I've been this sure."  I replied smiling widely.

Without any second thought he filled my hairline and a lone tear slipped from my eye. And this time these were tears of happiness. Kian kissed my forehead lovingly and everyone hooted.

He wipped my tears with his thumb pad and said, "You know, one of my seven promise was that I'll never let you cry???? Please don't let my promis break jaan."

Lastly, he tied mangalsutra around my neck and pandit ji announced us wedded husband and wife. You know I was literally at cloud nine.

He's my husband now. He will now have all rights on me and I will give him my everything without any doubt, with love and respect in consideration. Maybe I'm falling for my husband.

I bid my family and friends, a tearful goodbye and started my journey towards a new life. I sat in the car and started doing the thing I'm expert at, OVERTHINKING. Though I know, Kian would keep me like a queen and as far as I know my in laws will also treat me like their own daughter but I'm afraid what if I do something wrong and they start to hate me.

Wait what if I put salt in my sweet dish on my first rasoi like they do in the serials, mumma watches???? Or what if I can't control my psychopath wali harkatein in front of my in-laws????

Suddenly I felt a cold palm on the back of my hand which was resting on my lap.

"Stop overthinking wifey."