•9•

Yashaswi's pov•

Finally!!!!! I'm engaged now. That too, with the guy who is fulfilling my expectations. Can anyone be more lucky??? No right. That you are getting a man better than you expect.

The chain of my thoughts broke when I heard my phone's ringtone. AND it's him.
I picked up the call and his voice came from another side. "Hello wifey!!"

I chuckled at his extra enthusiastic voice. "I'm not your wife yet, Mr Soon to be husband." I said.

"You will be, in just ten days. I doesn't matter."

"And what if at the end moment I say, I don't wanna marry you." I teased him.

"Then I can't do anything. It would be your wish. I can't force you. But please don't do that. I'll beg you if you say." He was sincere. And by his voice, I can sense he's sad now. Idiot Yashaswi! You upset him.

"I'm sorry, Kian. I'm really sorry. I was kidding. Don't be serious please. You're the best man I've ever met. Am I an idiot that I'll leave you?? Stupid." As I completed my blabbering session, I heard him giggled.

"Ok ok I'm not angry. I know you're kidding." That means he was teasing me?????

"Hawwwwww!!!!! You were teasing me? Fooling me? Making fun of me?"

"Maybe you can say that." He said "Aur waise bhi apni biwi ko main nahi chedunha to aur kon chedega???" I giggled at this.

"Damn man! I can't believe, you'll be with me in next ten days. Then I can have you, all for myself." And then sudden realisation hit me. I've to leave my family and move to another house. Tears collected in my eyes.

Not getting my response, after sometime he asked "Yashaswi?"

"Hmm" my throat was heavy.

"Are you crying?? I'm sorry!! Please don't cry." He started panicking. "I can daily take you to meet your family, after marriage. Please don't be sad."

"It's not like that Kian. I just got a bit emotional. And you said that you'll take me to meet my parents daily, that matters a lot to me."

And don't know when I slept while talking.

I woke up in the morning and saw a text from him. It was received at night only.

Soon to be husband

Good night Jaan ❤️‍🩹

Haldi day

It's my haldi today and we're at a resort for the wedding ceremonies. We in the sense mine and his family and friends. And I was getting ready in my haldi outfit.

"Yashi, ready hogyi beta???" It was Chachi.

"Hanji Chachi bas do minute."