Adrianne: Chapter eleven - dreams vs reality

Like a lot of rules there are times to follow them and times to NOT...  like this for instance, I want feedback so Im going to release my drafts and post it here on wattpad...  but I'll only do it if you honestly give out your opinion...  this one is pretty long but its awesome

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You have no chance of escape hunter."  M'a Docx taunting voice floated above him, as he was hanging by the edge of a fiery abyss.  His right arm had been torn and was bleeding profusely, his left eye had been wounded; blood was spilling from the cut on his head, clouding his vision as he gazed up at M'a Docx.

Hatred was vibrating through his entire body, all around him the war raged on, the screams of pain and fear rang through the air in earsplitting amounts, thunder looms overhead, weapons of steel clashed; sparks flying everywhere... He could feel everybody that tumbles and tramples down, he could see the war stretched out for miles, the warriors that were clothed in myriad colors had now become a single mass of bloody red, He could see his clan valiantly fighting over the east...  while rains of fire bolts and arrows cloud the skies.  

He gazed up at his enemy trying to find purchase, the abyss was the gates of hell; opened to expose the burning raging fires of the souls clawing up at him,  screaming for mercy on the same Gods that had condemned them. 

"Don't worry hunter, I will take care of her."  M'a Docx smiled maliciously drawing the unconscious form of Adrianne closer to his armored body, He dipped his head closer to her bleeding lips, her weapons gleamed dully in the firelight, and her body has been severely beaten. 

"NO."  was the only word that he could manage as his sword broke and he was plummeting down towards hell, the dead bodies falling towards him as he watched M'a Docx devour Adrianne's lips.

"Adrianne..."  He whispered like a silent prayer, a final farewell as the burning bodies press against him. The noise of the war reaching its highest pitch until he was engulfed by absolute darkness…

He snapped his eyes wide open and sat bolt upright, his instincts were knotted preparing to strike.  The fire had burned out but the sky was burning, he looked at the figure of Adrianne standing over lightning, fully armored.  Puzzled he stood up quickly; only to be drenched with cold river water.

"What the- " he cursed out loud.

"Sorry, Adrianne told me to wake you up."  The none-too-apologetic voice of Talon said above him, he looked up sputtering; he was holding an empty bucket and sporting a grin on his face

"What the bloody hell is going on?"  Eliot swept his hair off his eyes.

Talon threw the bucket and gazed at the direction of the town before shifting his gaze on Eliot.  

"The Xianvien are burning the town.  Turns out they were not just a bunch of shark-headed tradesmen but they're also part of the Foghlaidh." 

Eliot cursed, as he was putting on his armor. The Foghlaidh were a notorious group of plundering pirates with no fief or kingdom, they are savage beasts that would bleed an entire city dry of its resources, sowing salts into the fields so that the town or city may never prosper again. 

He looked over at Adrianne who was busy tying the rest of her equipment to lightning, her eyes were slightly glazed and she appears not to be aware of her movements. 

"Talon!"  He hissed. "How long have she had been up?" as he was concealing his daggers on his legs.

Talon crouched down on the branch he was standing in, he ran his hands through his hair and gazed at Eliot; “About five seconds before I got here, she was already up and about.  I came to tell you about the raid but it seems as if she already knew, so she asked me to wake you up."