Chapter 10

(Tessa's POV)

A sense of euphoria washed over me as I watched his retreating figure as he walked out of the door.

How did he make me feel like this? I almost giggled like a schoolgirl as I fell back onto the bed, inhaling his lingering scent. I almost felt ashamed falling for someone who had kidnapped me. I shook me head. I needed to stop blaming him for that.

He was so perfect. His intense eyes, that gazed at me with so much love while he made love to me. His lips, as they devoured mine, marking me as his. And I was. I was his and he was mine.

Mine.

I thought back to his last words before he ran out of the door. I love you. And I'm going to get you out of here.

How? Ugh, I wanted to call him back and demand answers from him but I knew that that was impossible. He had already left and I didn't want to go looking for him, because for starters, I had no idea where he went, and because someone might see me and think that I was attempting to escape. I shuddered at the thought.

But I couldn't stop thinking about Alec. The things that he did to me last night and this morning, and, hopefully, will do to me in the future. And I'm going to help you get out of here. I wondered what he was planning.

Was he really willing to risk his life and the lives of his family for me? He must really love me. I smiled at the thought. He loves me.

I wonder what he is doing right now.

(Alec's POV)

I scowled as I walked into the bosses office, thinking of what horrible chore he had planned for me today.

"Ah, Blackshaw, so glad for you to finally join us." He put so much emphasis on the 'finally' that you would think that I had been gone for months. Wait, did he say us?

I looked around the room and surely, there was another figure in the far corner. The figure stepped forward. I clenched my fists and bit my tongue to stop from rushing forward and beating the smirking face in front of me to a pulp.

Southwood.

"What is he doing here?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Coming to collect what is rightfully his." The boss said simply.

His?! Tessa isn't his. She is mine! I wanted to yell but I knew that it wouldn't help her circumstance. Panic welled up inside of me. What happened to a week?

"So what am I here for?" I asked as coolly as I could with the monster standing in the corner.

"You are going to accompany him and his slut to his house. He has offered to buy you as well." My knuckles turned white when he called Tessa a slut. She was a hundred times better than both of the two men combined. Heck, she was a thousand times better than the three of us combined!

But my heart swelled at the news. I would be with her! But...

"What's happening to my family?"

Southwood chuckled at this. "Don't worry. I'm holding onto them as well. Don't want you running off on me now, do I?" His eyes sparkled with some unreadable emotion.

"Guess not. When do we leave?" I wanted to know. The quicker we left, the quicker Tess, my family and I could escape.

"Immediately. Ever since I had her once... Well, let's just say that I can't wait to have another go." Southwood slimily replied.

I decided to ignore his comment, however, my jaw was tense as I turned to the boss. "Is that all?"

He just replied with a simple, "leave."