Chapter 9

(Alec's POV)

She loves me. Tessa actually loves me! I've never been more happy in my life!

She is mine. Only mine. I won't let the boss or him touch her again. No one. I will find a way to get her free. But right now... Now, I am going to enjoy the moment.

Tessa is wrapped in my arms, her head against my chest, sleeping deeply. Her hair is spread around her head like a halo, much like it was last night when I took her. She looks like an angel. My angel.

She fit against me so perfectly, I never wanted to move. Just to watch her sleep for an eternity. No one can get he while she sleeps, it's like a bubble of blissful ignorance. Suddenly her eyes fluttered and I was greeted with a tired smile. I lent down to kiss the top of her hair, but she moved so that she could press her lips against mine.

I wasn't expecting it, but it made my stomach swell with love.

"Good morning," she spoke, her voice thick with sleep as she snuggled closer into my body. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her tighter. I felt her smile into my chest.

"Good morning to you too."

After a little while of silence she said, "Oh."

"What?" I asked a little worried. What if she just realized what we did and was already regretting it? I wasn't going to have any of that. What we did was perfect and no one should ever regret something that was so beautiful.

"We're naked." She looked at me, blushed, and hid her face into my chest.

"I know. And may I say what I nice view it is." I teased her. She gripped the doona tighter around her body.

"Um, you didn't have to say anything. I noticed." I took me a little while to gather what she meant, but then she nodded her head in the general direction of my... Well, you know... And I finally got the picture.

I smirked. "Are you gonna take care of that for me?"

Tessa blushed again and I chuckled, wrapping my arms tight around her, loving the feel of her body against mine. It felt so right.

Suddenly she was on top of me, straddling my hips. She lent down to kiss me softly but passionately. I took me a little while to react, I was in such shock, but after a few seconds I was kissing her back equally as passionately.

I sat up with her on my lap so that my back was pressed against the head board. I needed a better grip on her and from this position I could feel every centimetre of her body pressed against mine.

I kissed down her neck until I found her sweet spot. When she moaned, I sucked it and kissed it and grazed my teeth over it. The noises that she let out almost sent me over the edge. I needed to be inside her now.

I rubbed my cock against her entrance, loving the way that she squirmed, wanting more. However, her reaction just made me want to tease her, loving the look of desperation on her face. Desperation for me.

When she realized that I wasn't going to do anything else, she went to lower herself onto me, but I quickly grabbed her hips and held her in place.

"You're such a tease," she whined.

"Only for you." She smiled, but I could tell that it was forced.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"Do you do this often?" She answered my question with one of her own.

"Do what?"

"Sleep with the girls that come here?" She asked, biting her lip. Retaliation dawned on me.