Chapter 4

The walls were all grey and rendered. The only things that gave the room a little colour, was the huge bed in the centre of the room and a wooden chair in the corner, occupied by ‘the boss.’

“Ah, took long enough. I was wondering if I would have to pay you both a visit to see what was more important than your duties, flower.”

“Well, now you’ve got me here. What do you want with me?”

“Strip.” The one simple command confused me.

“Strip, sir?”

“Yes, strip. Your clothes. Strip them.” The look he gave me was not one to be argued with. Alec shut the door and strode over to ‘the boss’ and stood by his side.

‘The boss’ turned to Alec. “And what exactly are you doing? I want you to strip too, Blackshaw.”

“Me?” Alec looked confused as well, as I carefully took off my shirt.

“Yes, you! Take off your clothes!” He was getting impatient now, so Alec, looking rather startled, complied.

Thoughts danced through my mind as Alec took off his shirt. I had never seen Alec fully undressed before so I was quite excited. Not that it would matter. I couldn’t do anything about the fact even if I did like what I saw. Or if I didn’t. The bruise on his stomach stretched from his nipple to the waist line of his pants. I don’t understand how it is so long. It was one boot, one kick, that should have been made on me.

My pants came off. Alec’s pants came off. His thighs were huge, like tree trunks and I could see his erection growing through his grey boxers. I moaned and he looked at me and grinned, but it didn’t show in his eyes. I reached around my back and unhooked my bra, my eyes never leaving his. Slowly, his eyes trailed down and he sucked in a sharp intake of breath. I hooked my thumbs into my thong and slowly sashayed out of it.

He did the same with his boxers, taking extra care over his erection where my eyes rested.

I don’t know what I expected, but it wasn’t this.

Alec was huge.

I wasn’t just saying that either. His cock was about the size of my forearm and long as well. I gasped deeply, and looked back into his eyes. He was gauging my reaction, and I had never seen him look so exposed and nervous. It took every ounce of strength not to run into his arms. He looked like he was straining hard for control as well.

I was knocked out of the heat, by a cold laugh in the corner. I had forgotten that ‘the boss’ was still in the room. Instinctively, I threw my hands up to cover my body. He laughed again. “So, my flower, Blackshaw gets a good view but I don’t? Well, that’s lucky, because in a minute he will fuck you, but for now, I want a look at my property.”

Alec is going to fuck me! I was so excited, so animated that I dropped my hands. Anything, to speed up ‘the boss’ from his perving. I glanced at Alec and he looked surprised as well, but not as nearly excited as I felt. He looked… distraught.

“Turn around pet.” I spun in a circle so that ‘my boss’ could steal every last scrap of my dignity. “Good, very enticing.” He looked a moment longer before pointing to the bed. Alec walked over to it and sat down, looking at me expectantly. I just waited for ‘the boss’ to leave.

When he didn’t, I looked at him confused. “What is taking you… oh. You thought that I was going to leave? You silly thing, of course I’m staying. I wouldn’t want to miss the show.” He winked at me.

I felt so disgusted at having a stranger watch my virginity get taken from me. I stood where I was, repulsed at the thought of going near the bed, where my glorious Alec was waiting.

My glorious Alec? You stupid girl, he is not yours. Where did that thought come from?

I stood where I was, two sets of eyes on me, one set impatient, the other set troubled. “What are you waiting for, girl?” I looked at where ‘the boss’ was sitting.

“I can’t do this in front of you.” I spoke shyly.

“Well you’re going to have to or there will be serious consequence to some people that mean a lot to Blackshaw.” Alec looked up frantically, begging me with his eyes. Not able to stand him like that, I walked to the bed and sat as far from him as possible.

“Honestly, flower, I’m not a very patient person.” Alec slipped closer to me upon hearing this, so that his leg pressed against me. I couldn’t look him in the eye, so he put his palm on the side of my face and made me look into his eyes.

“Please. Please do this for me. Please. I will be gentle. I’ll take it slowly. Just, please.” His voice broke, and I placed my head on his shoulder. It seemed the safest option. I didn’t want to do this, no matter how much I wanted Alec. I didn’t want a stranger to watch my first time. It would forever be burned into my memories. But if I was the cause of the death for even one family member of Alec’s, well, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.

I looked up into his eyes. “Okay.”

“Okay? Thankyou!” He kissed me, gently. All my doubts were erased in that one kiss. It was unlike anything that we had ever shared. It was soft and gentle and there was none of the searing hot hunger. This was unrushed, the kiss of lovers who had nothing but time. His lips left mine and trailed down my neck. I moaned softly as his tongue brushed the sensitive skin at the base of my neck.

I pulled his head back up and kissed him again, needing that calm, tender kiss again. His fingers brushed my cheek, pushing my hair behind my ear. I broke the kiss and bent down to look at his bruise. It looked so painful, and he did it to protect me from the same fate.

I kissed it. He groaned. I kissed it again, and again, until every single spot on the surface of the bruise had been kissed. When I looked back into his eyes, I could see that he was fighting for control. He kissed me again, still soft but a little more urgently. He placed a hand on my back and placed me onto the bed, my head resting on the pillows.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

“I don’t have a choice. I have to be.” I replied.

He kissed me again. When he looked at me he was serious and concerned. “Are you ready for this?” I nodded. I was ready. I wanted him, this man who kidnapped me and yet was so kind and loving.

“Good.” He kissed me again, urgent and wild and distracting. I felt him at my entrance, and I closed my eyes, preparing for the pain.

I felt his weight shift, until I couldn’t feel him anymore. I opened my eyes to find two men lifting him off me. Another man entered. He was wearing a suit, with grey hair and cruel eyes. He scared me more than ‘the boss’ did.

‘The boss’ chuckled at my distress. I looked at Alec and he looked at me hopelessly. He had stopped struggling and had admitted defeat.

‘The boss’ spoke. “Flower, this is Mr Southwood. He is buying you, depending on what happens now. Thankyou Blackshaw, for preparing her. Now watch as Mr Southwood deflowers her.”