very important a/n!

hi loves!! so ive recently done a lot of thinking, and i think im gonna remake/rewrite this book. i think im gonna try and make it less rushed, give everyone more development, make a few new characters and even give isabella some development too.

i honestly think it would work better if isabella was on the girls team, mainly because its more realistic, but i have ways to incorporate the boys team too.

plus, i think you guys would enjoy cute real chapters and then the instagram, messages, twitter, etc. on the side!

i think doing this will help me as a writer too and overall make the book better. ill be making new graphics, and overall working to make the book fit my standards and hopefully yours too!

i also think that making a rewrite will allow more in depth detail about luke and isabella, their families and etc.

in this book, i really rushed isabella and lukes relationship and had nothing to help build it. i didn't even know who my character was as a person because i didnt think that far. i also really rushed isabella and chris's relationship and their downfall. it wasn't realistic and seemed almost like two little kids fighting.

their reunion and the entire "fixed relationship" was also rushed. no way would someone immediately jump the gun on forgiving who wronged them and let them meet their boyfriend almost a week later. it didn't feel right.

i also started it at a weird timing too, and i feel the timeline is very much fucked up due to luke no longer playing for the wolverines and i basically made it seem like he did 😭

the rewrite will be more realistic and less confusing for me n you guys.

its gonna take place with luke being a freshman in college and isabella going into her second year, transferring to umich.

isabella will be a year older than luke and her brothers. i decided to switch it so it was easier for me and the timeline altogether.

i hope you guys are able to support this decision!! ive already started to work on it and im so excited to do this. love you lots. xx