eighteen!

THIS LOVE IS OURS

THIS LOVE IS OURS

DINNER WAS GOING SMOOTHLY

DINNER WAS GOING SMOOTHLY. luke got along with isabella's family and isabella got along with luke's. jokes were made, proud dad moments were shed, it was a nice and wonderful evening. isabella sat next to her brother, chris, and next to luke. the 'u-shaped' booth caused jack to be seated in front of her, occasionally kicking her and maybe chris once or twice. he even kicked luke at one point, causing the girl to laugh.

although luke was somewhat irritated with jack, it was nice that his girlfriend and brother got along. after about two hours, a waiter came over. "would you lovely folks like the check?" he asked.

a chorus of 'yes' , 'yes please' and 'sures' were heard. the waiter gave a smile, "ill go get that for you" he then looked at isabella and winked. as soon as his back faced them, isabella gave a look of disgust.

"why the did he look at me like that" she cringed.

jack let out a laugh, "im surprised, i mean lukey boy here has his arm around your shoulders and even played with your hand, that waiter has balls dude." jack told.

it was true, luke had been showering isabella with affection all night. rubbing her arms as his was wrapped around her shoulder, placing his chin on her head, kissing her cheek, rubbing her thigh. he was being so incredibly affectionate that the waiter did in fact— have balls.