{Oops!}

(I swear Fizz and Ozzie are so cute together!)

The episode begins with a wideshot of Asmodeus's Palace, in which we then see his bedroom. Fizzarolli and Asmodeus are sleeping together in the same bed. An alarm clock shaped like a rooster with an erected penis goes off, to which Fizzarolli wakes up. He punches the clock and stretches his arms out to the kitchen, passing by a laundry woman wearing an apron and black panties and makes himself some coffee. But he burns himself, so he takes the coffee back, passing the same laundry woman from before making her twirl in place, and sets it on a desk. he stretched out and grabs one of his hats, and stretches, Fizzarolli then grabs the coffee and drinks it, before throwing it away and stretching his limbs to above Asmodeus. "Rise and shine, Ozzie!" Fizz said. Fizzarolli shakes and airhorn and sets it off, startling Asmodeus, who lays back down. "Huehahahahaha!" Fizz laughed. "Ugh, again with the horn?" Ozzie said. He turns in bed, covering his head with a pillow. "Don't blame me, blame how fuckin' fun they are!" Fizz said. He blows the horn again. "Mmkay, so; Today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vvvibrators, then you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vvvvvvibrators~. And then you have a nooner with Prince Stolas." Fizzarolli said. As he speaks, Asmodeus gets out of bed and puts on his robe. "Ahh, you scheduled me during lunch?" Asmodeus asked. " Well, you're pretty good at squeezing things in." Fizz said. As he speaks, he squeezes the robe in, eyeing Asmodeus' butt, before stretching onto his shoulder. "But I left time for a big ol' breakfast!" Fizz said. "Let me guess; I'm handling that too?" Asmodeus asked. "I mean... unless you want me to take a crack at cooking again." Fizz said. "Hahahahahaha! No. Never again." Asmodeus said. "Whaaaat? Maybe I could burn the milk this time!" Fizz said. "Stooopp...!~" Asmodeus said. "OH! You know what I'm craving? Burgers!" Fizz said. "No! It's too early for burgers, you maniac!" Ozzie said. "Burger time! Burger time! Burger time!!!" Fizz cheered. The two laugh together. In the kitchen, Fizzarolli opens up a newspaper. An article reads- "King of Ozz- a HYPOCRITE?!" Fizzarolli stuffs the paper into a trash can, then proceeds to throw the entire can out of a window while Asmodeus hums, making breakfast. Asmodeus opens the door to the refrigerator, which lacks milk. "Yeah yeah, I know, I can pick up some more while I'm out today." Fizz said. "About that. You're still going to that contest rehearsal... without me?" Asmodeus asked.  Welll... y- you have a packed day today.... and I know you aren't big on the whole Mammon thing, soo...." Fizz said. "It's the Greed ring One of the cities is literally called Ransom." Asmodeus said. "Ah, you worry too much, You know I ain't afraid of ropes. 'Sides, I'm slippery~." Fizz said. "I mean... only after I..." Asmodeus began. "What?" Fizz said. "What?" Ozzie said. "Come onnnn, Ozz. I can be on my own one day!" Fizz said. "But you haven't been to the Greed ring alone since becoming Mam's big brand figure." Ozzie said. "Yeah, I guess, but it's not like I'm gonna stick around!" Fizz said. "I can get you an escort." Asmodeus said. "Ah! I can handle it! Come on, Big Daddy. Pweeeaasee?" Fizz asked as he puts on some puppy eyes. "Mmhahahaha! Well, you know I can't say no to a face that cute." Ozzie said. "Mhm. That's why I use it." Fizz said. "Just try to stay out of trouble, Fizzy-frog." Ozzie said. "Ah, stop it!" Fizz said. "Noooo~!" Ozzie said, Asmodeus picks Fizzarolli up in a tight squeeze, laughing. A small succubus walks into the room holding a stack of boxes. Succubus employee: "Ozz, I have the new shipment of-" She stops as she sees the two. Asmodeus and Fizzarolli stare at the worker wide-eyed. "Ya mind?! Tryna have an unemotional bang sesh here!" Fizzarolli said. "Yeah! Cuz we're so not in love!" Ozzie said. "Yea! Love is stupid!" Fizz said. The succubus sets the boxes down and walks out of the room, staring oddly at the two. "Whew! That was close, huh?" Fizz said. Asmodeus sighed. "Just come right back when it's over. And keep your phone on ya, okay?" Ozzie said. "Got it riiight here! Be riiight back after. Don't worry, Ozz! I'll be super lowkey. Nobody will notice me" Fizz said. Fizzarolli sips his cup of coffee, while Asmodeus facepalms in doubt. Meanwhile, Minnie was at home, sleeping soundly, she woke up to her alarm clock blaring. She sits up and yawns, not feeling like going to work today, she got up and got dressed into her clothes, she made her hair fluffy and a bit messy, she brushed her teeth and put some mascera on, she then grabbed her purse and went downstairs, luckily her parents gone back to the Lust ring, she grabbed the necklace from the picture of striker, she put it on and walked out of her house, she then got into her car and started to drive to her favorite coffee shop, she realized that it was crowded, so she'd have to travel to the greed ring which is a few hours away, she smirked. She put on her sunglasses and and sped off towards the greed ring.