{Unhappy Campers!}

3rd person P.O.V: 

Minnie went home, she fixed her hair and her dress, seemingly wanting everything to be perfect, she opened the door to her humble little home, she sees her parents standing there with a frown on their faces. "Where were you daughter?" Lily-Mae said coldly. Minnie's stepdad looked angry; Minnie looked terrified. "I was helping out some friends..." she responded, Lily-Mae scoffed. "How dare you leave without making dinner?" Lily-Mae said. Minnie looked sad. "I apologize mother..." She bowed her head a little, she wished her uncle was here. Lily-Mae looked at the picture of striker, which was her Ex-Husband's brother. "You still mourn over the loss of a mistake?!" Lily-Mae snapped. Minnie was silent. "Just go into the kitchen and make us some food..." Lily-Mae glared at Minnie, who nodded and went into the kitchen, she started to make dinner, Lily-Mae grew impatient. "Hurry up!" Lily-Mae yelled. Minnie rushed a bit. she finished making dinner, she brung out the plates and set them on the table, the food looked delicious. Lily-Mae scoffed. "What is this monstrosity daughter?!" Lily-Mae asked a bit harshly. "It's dinner..." Verosika said. "Shut up verosika!" Lily-Mae yelled, Verosika rolled her eyes. Lily-Mae looked at Minnie with disgust. "We're going out to eat at a fancy restaurant, and not eat whatever this garbage is!" Lily-Mae stated. Minnie looked a bit hurt. Lily-Mae gets up with Verosika and the stepfather, all leaving Minnie's home for a couple of hours. She sees them drive off, she gave the food to her sister, who was next door, Minnie took off the fancy dress and put on her everyday clothes. she sighed, she then looked at her phone, she saw that Millie and Moxxie were both texting her, seeming to be worried about her. She then goes to sleep. It was eventually morning, she woke up feeling much better, she got out of bed and grabbed her hairbrush, brushing her hair, she then brushed her teeth and put some mascara on, she then grabbed her purse and walked out of her bedroom, she walks down the stairs, sht then sees the necklace that striker gave her, she puts it on, she sees that her family members returned from the fancy restaurant, she looked a bit annoyed. "Well, Well, Well, look who finally woke up!" Verosika said, teasing Minnie. Minnie rolled her eyes. "Where ya off to?" Verosika asked. "I'm off to work..." Minnie said, she walked out of the door, she goes to her car and drives off to the I.M.P building. Meanwhile, Blitzø was peeking out of a corner of a building to check if the coast was clear. He then immediately runs across to St. An's Hospital and starts climbing up the drain gutter downspout before he sneaks on the edge to a windowsill. He speaks in a low whisper; "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on." Blitzø opens a window and tries to get inside But, his head was having a hard time getting inside because his horns are blocking his entrance. He started to make it through, but then he ends up falling in and rolls over, He panicked and cursed. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!" Blitzø crouches up and looks around for anyone who saw him. However, unbeknownst to him, a hand holding a taser shock device comes into the scene and painfully tases him right in the butthole below his tail, making Blitzø seize in shock with static electricity before falling headfirst to the ground with smoke fussing out of him. then a voice is heard. "Well, if it isn't the deadbeat." the unknown demon said. Blitzø gets back up after his painful tase and brushes his sleeves. He then began to mock the unknown demon. "Well, if it isn't Nurse Pussy Face." Blitzø said. The camera pans over to the source of the voice, one of the nurses in charge of the rehab facility. "You ain't gettin' in here." the rehab nurse said. She crossed her arms and scowls at him. "How many times do I have to sodomize you with a taser before you take a hint?" the nurse said. Despite being tased, Blitzø doesn't seem all hurt and brushes his coat. "As many as it takes to get me off." Blitzø turned back towards the nurse. "Now, enough with this foreplay. Where's Barb?" Blitzø asked. "She checked out months ago, but that ain't none of your business." the nurse said. Blitzø, surprised, comes over to the nurse, hands shrugging in confusion. "Wait, what? How? This is- wh-where the fuck did she go?" Blitzø asked. The nurse is skeptical of his intentions and brings up a taser to his face, making Blitzø so nervous and anxious that his tail straightened up and his arms down in fear. "Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you, ass clown." The nurse said. Blitzø regains his composure and stares down at the nurse. "You know, I kill people for a living, right, bitch?" Blitzø stated. The Nurse rolled her eyes. "Oh, I'm SO FUCKIN' scared..." The Nurse says, nonchalantly. Blitzø realizes that the nurse isn't all afraid of him and sighs. "Ugh... Fine" Blitzø said. Blitzø walks back to the window to climb out of the room. Halfway through, the nurse calls back to him. "Blitzø, she's got a job now, a life." The Nurse said. The scene changes back to the point of view of Blitzø trying to exit out through the window. "Don't fuck it up by finding her." The nurse said. Blitzø began to speak. "Oh, that's nice. Why don't you take that advice and shove it right between your pussy-" He lost his grip and fell from the buliding. "Liiiips!" He finished his sentence. Blitzø ends up crashing into the ground as a cat screech in fright offscreen.