{western energy}

The scene begins at "Richest Cup Café, where the poor pour for you!" Stella and Stolas are sipping tea, giving each other glares. "Stolas." Stella said. "Stella." Stolas said. Stella called him a cunt. "Witch." Stolas said. "Aurgh!" Andrealphus facepalmed. "FUCKISH. IMP. SUCKER!" Stella said. "Why did you insist on meeting me here?" Stolas asked. Imp server pours tea for Stolas. Stola looks at his phone that says: "Reminder, Deal @ Ozzie's set." "Ahem! We wanted to properly discuss the terms of this divorce. I feel my darling sister deserves a bit more...compensation. After all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely you owe..." Andrealphus said. "Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage. As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue." Stolas said. Striker's horse is seen racing toward the glass window. "Up yours!" Stella said as she flipped him off. "Stella, for fuck's sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!" Andrealphus said. The window breaks, revealing Striker posing on a table. He twirls two angelic revolvers in his hands. He fires one and the bullet hits the window near Stolas' head. Stella grins evilly at Stolas as he dodges more bullets. He flies out toward the exit. Striker wraps Stolas in glowing white rope before he can escape. Stolas falls to the ground in an alley, captured. "Oh dear...this is worrisome." stolas said. 

The scene cuts to Blitzø driving the I.M.P. van, with Moxxie, Minnie and Millie in the back and a fearful Loona next to Blitzø. Blitzø's phone lets out a bird ringtone. "Oh shit. Stolas! It's really not a good time, buddy..." Blitzø said. "I'm sorry it's a bad time yet again Blitzy, but umm...I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment." Stolas said. "Pffttt...lucky bitch." Blitzø said. "Um, well no, rather unlucky. I seem to have been stolen by little cowboy friend of yours." Stolas said. "Ohh, which one?" Blitzø asked. "Blitzø, how many cowboy friends do you know?" Minnie asked him. "a lot." Blitzø said. "What does he look like stolas?" Minnie asked. Stolas glances up at Striker's grinning face as he rides his horse. "Mmm...sexy?" Stolas said. "that's my fucking uncle stolas" Minnie said. "Oh for fuck's sake! Can't you just get away? Aren't you powerful?" Blitzø said. "I believe he has bound me with blessed rope, which limits my ability to free myself, I'm afraid. So, I think you should come save me." Stolas said. "Oh shit Stolas, I can't today, alright? I'm sorry. I-I'm literally on my way to take Loona in for her very important Hellbies S.H.O.T." Blitzø said. Blitzø glances nervously at a frightened Loona. "It takes years to book an appointment at this place, it took five to get this one. And she's been doing a lot of field work so, you know, she needs it." Blitzø said. "Oh, ha ha, well I do agree that is very important...but I-" Stolas said. "Would you shut up already? I can hear you, by the way." striker said. Striker swipes Stolas's cell phone with his tail. "Don't worry about your lanky birdy...he's in good hands." Striker said with evil laughter following. "Oh shit. Am I in danger right now?" Stolas said. "Gaaagh, damn it!" Blitzø said. Blitzø breaks his phone in his hand. He moves the clutch forward and the can speeds down the highway. "Sir, let me and Moxxie handle this one." Millie said. "Okay, are you sure you two got this alone?" Blitzø said. "We can do it, sir. Together, we are a lethal combo. And we both have a score to settle with that dickhead." Moxxie said. Millie places a cowboy hat onto Moxxie's head. "Alright, well hurry. Stolas sounds like he might be in real shit this time." Blitzø said. Blitzø pulls up to a tall St. An's hospital building. "And knowing THAT guy's aesthetic, my money's that he's in Wrath." Blitzø said. Blitzø drops the car keys into Moxxie's hand. Blitzø pulls Loona out of the van and carries her over his head, Minnie gets out of the van, she volunteered to go to the hospital to help calm down Loona. "Now get your asses down there and look for some cowboy crap or something." Blitzø said. Moxxie drives the van away. "Come on, Loonie, come on, this will be over lickity split, alright?" Blitzø said. "It'll be okay honey, it'll be over before you know it" Minnie said to Loona. Blitzø pushes the door open and drags Loona inside by her tail. Loona scratches at the floor, hesitant to go in. Minnie follows from behind. "Christ on a stick! Of all the days for him to get his stupid feathered ass kidnapped...I have waited five fucking years for this appointment! FUCK ME IN MY LITTLE RED HOLE!" Blitzø said. Blitzø glances over to a demon women glaring at him. Her child is next to her on a leash. Minnie tried not to look at the demon women. "Hi. The fuck you looking at?" Blitzø said to the demon women. Blitzø walks up to the desk toward a goat nurse. "Heya toots, I'm here for that S.H.O.T. for my Loonie Toonie" Blitzø said. Loona growls from behind. A nearby poster shows a hound with a needle in its back that reads "Get yours today or else!"  "The what?" The nurse said. "Urgh. The B.U.L.L shit that my daughter has to get every year that you M.O.T.H.E.R. FUCKERS only allow us to schedule every five years. How the fuck you fuck up that bad, anyway, Titty Haver?" Blitzø said. Blitzø writes on a notepad. "Oh, I can't spell..." the nurse said. Blitzø pushes the notepad to her. "I can't read either." The nurse said. "The fucking Hellbies shot you fucking reeeeelllly can't say that word anymore. The appointment is under Blitz." Blitzø said. "And Minnie" Minnie said. She helped make the appointment. The nurse flips through the notepad. "Uhhh...I don't see any Blitzø or Minnie on the list." The nurse said. "With an "O," is silent you fucking..." Blitzø said, becoming irritated. The nurse flips the notepad over.  "OH! An "O" right here, yep, yep. Blitzoooo. Blitzooo." The nurse said. Blitzø's eye twitches and he seethes in anger. Minnie puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles at him. Blitzø held her hand while it's on his shoulder, he immediately calmed down. "Yes well, we will be ready for her in just a bit. Please take a seat Mr. and Mrs. "O." The Nurse said. Minnie glared at the Nurse while Blitzø shook his head. "we're not married" Blitzø said. Blitzø reveals his pistol hidden in his shirt and the demon lady glares at him in suspicion. Blitzø chuckles nervously. "Perf." Blitzø said. Blitzø and Minnie walked over and take a seat. Blitzø sat with his arms folded. Blitzø glances at Loona who is whimpering in fear under three chairs. "Oh, don't worry Loonie. It's okay, it's just one little prick, you won't feel it." Blitzø said. Minnie nodded. "Ew, don't say that it sounds vulgar." The demon lady said. "Excuse me?" Blitzø said. "Pardon?" Minnie said irritated. "Pervert!" The demon lady said to Blitzø. "You better watch what you fucking say about my boss" Minnie said grabbing a knife and pointing it to the lady's neck, threatening her. "Damn Minnie, I didn't know you loved me that much~" Blitzø said while smirking. Minnie glared at him then she smiled. she obviously cared about him and secretly loved him.