- 𝟔

I didn't know So Mun's lips tasted like peaches, Hana thought.

I don't think I'll ever taste peaches the same way again.

She placed her cup of coffee down on the table, listening to what Jangmul had to say about the evil spirit they failed to summon.

I want his lips on mine again.

His lips felt like soft caramel.

Does he know that I felt his kiss last night?

"..So we have to set up a trap regarding their non evil spirit partner," He finished with clasping his hands together.

Ms. Chu raised an eyebrow. "How can we do that?"

Motak pulled up on his laptop a photo of a fancy ballroom-inspired room. Everyone surrounded him as they read what the site had to say.

"Countdown: In two days, we will have the most important party of the year; The Rosada Dance." So Mun read from the screen.

Jangmul spoke, "The main host is partners with the evil spirit. His name is Cho Jangwoo. He knows he's a supernatural thing but uses that to his advantage; He hasn't actually killed anyone, but he is responsible for helping them get killed."

"So what's the plan then?" Hana asked.

Hiding his smirk, Jangmul pulled up the white board and pointed to the photos. "The five of us are going to the event in disguise. I will be discussing business with his friends because luckily that's all they care about.

Ms. Chu will be in charge of acting like a cleanup lady. Motak will be the bodyguard for Hana and So Mun, making sure no one is suspicious of them.

Being the cleanup lady, Ms. Chu will be able to eavesdrop and listen to the other corrupt friends of Jangwoo while their drinking. So then, we can get extra information that we'll give to Motak to turn into the police."

So Mun raised his hand, "What about me and Noona?"

"You two will have to act as a couple in disguise," Jangmul stated.

"What?!"

Both of the younger counters had shouted out in surprise due to his words. Jangmul made them quiet down and kept explaining.

"Like I said, it's going to take place in a ballroom, so you two are going to be kind of a of the main attractions; Which is why you guys are gonna have to sell your characters really well."

Motak failed to hide his grin, "How romantic. You two will have to act as lovers for a day,"

Hana gave him a harsh punch on the arm in response as So Mun was lost in his thoughts.

Me and Hana? A couple?

I'm totally fine with that, but what about her?

"Stop playing around! It's not funny." She was leaving towards her room and looked back at him, but she was met with So Mun's smirk looking at her.

He's excited for this, isn't he?

-

The day of the Rosada Dance came rather quickly; Hana and So Mun had to go out and buy their clothes for the dance.

They went to the mall to get their outfits and found themselves in the fancy attire section. There was alot of options, which made sense as there were so many events that existed.

"Since we have to act like a couple, wouldn't it make sense to match?" So Mun asked her as he walked towards an employee.

Hana nodded at him before following the store worker to another section of the store. There, they found two outfits in each hanger. On the sign it said "Man/Woman Duo Clothing"