𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 (#𝟐)

"So you two have alot of explaining to do," Motak sat down at the kitchen table with his hands clasped together as Jeokbong and Ms. Chu were right beside him.

He raised an eyebrow to the two younger counters infront of them, both looking down at their hands in their laps.

It had been a week ever since they had gotten sick, and Motak had promised to confront them about what was going on.

"Well," He said. "Speak up, we're waiting."

Hana looked up at him, "What are we supposed to talk about? We're going out already and you guys saw us cuddling together."

Exasperated, Ms. Chu spoke, "Tell us how you guys got together! We've been watching you two for the past three years."

So Mun looked at his girlfriend before he started talking, receiving a head nod from her. "Well, we both finally found out our feelings for each other are mutual, and so we talked about it."

Motak grinned, "Did Jangmul's plan have anything to do with it?"

Jeokbong, confused, spoke up. "Wait, what plan? I was with my dad, remember?"

Hana shut her eyes in worry as she really didn't want him to find out.

"Jangmul made me and her act as a couple," So Mun says nonchalantly. He earns a smack on the arm from the girl beside of him. "What?"

She gave him a dirty look before turning back to the others.

"I see," Jeokbong said while rubbing his chin. "So did you guys kiss?"

"What?" Ms. Chu asked. "How did you know?"

"They had to pretend to be a couple. To prove that to someone, they would have to kiss, because that symbolizes love and it would make it more believable." He says proudly.

Motak rolls his eyes, "Someones been watching too many romance dramas,"

"So did you two get together after the ball or after what happened at the warehouse?" Ms. Chu interrupted before the two could start arguing.

"After the warehouse," So Mun answers. "She saved my life, then I saved hers, so when I finally woke up, we had a reassuring talk with each other,"

"What do you mean 'when I finally woke up'?" Motak questioned.

"I was knocked unconscious,"

"No really, I had no clue!" The older replies sarcastically.

"Fine, the place was about to burst into flames so to protect Hana I had to cover her body with mine, so I felt the burns." So Mun picks at the skin on his knuckle. "Plus, I was already exhausted beforehand."

The three other counters look at him in awe. "It's true," Hana confirms, making everyone shift their attention to her.

It was quiet for a while, before Ms. Chu broke the silence. "Well, I hope you two have a happy, healthy, and lasting relationship with each other."

So Mun smiles sheepishly, "Thanks,"

"Just..." Jeokbong says carefully. "Don't be doing anything stupid."

"He's right," Motak smiles teasingly, and Hana mentally eye rolls. "Make sure when you guys...do...it...that yall are careful. I don't need a child running around the warehouse right now, but maybe in the future."

"I'll be waiting for the day when you two have fucked," He laughs.

Hana and So Mun look at each other in surprise and worry, and everyone catches it.