Part 9

In the mean while arnav was talking on the phone with his most loyal P.A Aman about his new projects.

After the completion of call He looked the time and found it has been more than an hour that dadi and khushi left him, he wondered what they were doing.

He got up from the couch to go to them and found dadi coming in his way.

What took you people this long, i was just coming to you and where is khushi?She is with you right? asked Arnav

Chote relax, what is this, it's not any rapid fire ok. We are just talking and khushi she in your room I left her there, now its getting late, you too go and sleep ok

Ok dadi good night

Good night chote and ha make khushi bitya feel comfortable ok saying that dadi went to her room.

Here in arshi's room khushi is sitting on the bed and thinking what dadi said to her few minutes ago, at first she blushed but what if arnav do that to her that question started eating her peanut size brain.

No khushi nothing will happen like that, arnav wont do anything like that he is very nice guy so he wont ....but what if he wants to do then......saying this khushi started eating her nails. Then she heard the sound of the door and found arnav locking the door she became alert and closed her eyes tightly.

Here arnav is just confused with dadi's comment but he kept that aside and went to his room once he stood outside the room and thinking whether to knock the door or not but the little asr told him that its not anything wrong, he is just going to his room so no need to knock so at last after several self arguments he opened the door with out knocking.

When he opened the door he was just shocked at the sight before him.

The room is beautifully decorated with dim lights and flowers and there his worlds beautiful newly wedded wife, dressed in a beautiful sari with an Duppata covered her face sitting on the decorated bed, but he can see her face as it is an transparent one, he found her with deep thoughts and biting her nails and murmuring something under her breath, and he can easily understand what she is thinking.

So he just thought to play with her for a little while and a little game is no harm, with that thought he turned and locked the door  which broke her chains of thoughts. 

Arnav turned and found her with closed eyes and biting nails, Slowly he started taking small steps towards her with a smirk on his face.

Arnav went near the bed and sat on it and found her still closing her eye, she looked soo cute he thought and called her softly KHUSHI....

Khushi  heard him calling, she don't know what to reply, his voice seams so seductively so she kept quite.

Khushi...

Hmm..

Lets do this Khushi said Arnav

At that instance she opened her eyes and found him staring at her. Arnav could see confusion written all her face and just hi5ed himself mentally but he doesn't showed his emotions in his face.

Arna av .....

Yes khushi come lets do it .

What arnav saying thought a Shocked khushi

wa what are you saying arnav .

What else Khushi, you already know what I'm talk about and I know you also want it, so why late in it,  let us just do it saying this he went to window of the room.

What Arnav want to do it, but how can he do it and more over he is saying I also want to do it. Oh my God!!!!!!!! I never thought arnav will say some thing like this, but now what to do I should stop him yes I will stop him yes I will say to him.