Part 7

Dadi looked at them for quite a long time, without saying anything she went inside the house

Arnav and khushi looked at each other trying to understand dadi.

Slowly tears started flowing out of khushi's eyes.

Arnav immediately raised his hands and wiped them away, he looked at Her and nodded his head no.

Don't worry khushi, I'm here with you I will talk to her, saying that arnav held her hand in his and about to enter the house

Stop there!! they found dadi there, when they took another step to come inside dadi stopped them

Dadi with a serious face said, how did you think that you can get into the house like this?

Arnav and Khushi stared each other and then towards dadi.

Yes you can't enter into the house like this without doing the rituals.

But dadi first listen to us, what I'm saying is'''..wait!!!! what did you say?

Dadi smiled at them and said how can you enter the house without doing the rituals? saying this she laughed.

Arnav is shocked and trying to understand what his dadi said, he looked at dadi and at then his newly wedded wife, he can see fresh tears are flowing through her eye but they were because of happiness.

Then arnav gripped her hand tightly making her see him.

Is it necessary to cry always khushi asked arnav, both had a small eye lock.

Ok now will you both come inside or will you stay here only asked Dadi breaking their eyelock

Dadi smiled at them and did aarti and asked khushi to kick the kalash after that they both entered the house. The house is very beautifully decorated, by seeing it one can easily understand their social standards.

Khushi is just admiring it and they reached the living room. They made their way to the couches and sat there opposite to dadi.

Dadi, I know you want to know many things, I am ready to answer your questions.

You have to chote, you don't have a choice but before that you please have something. Then JP(HP is busy in RM, so JP here) came with snacks, they had it.

All this time khushi is nervous, She doesn't know what's going to happen, meanwhile arnav too stole glances at khushi, he can see her nervousness .

After that dadi asked them to freshen up, both arnav and khushi went to their room.
Arnav opened the room door and moved aside so that khushi can get in.

when khushi came inside he locked the door and turned towards khushi and saw her admiring their room, It was just perfect, the interiors and everything is perfect then her eyes met his, arnav come to her and said I will go and freshup first.

khushi nodded her head.

Arnav went to the cupboard and took his clothes and went to the bathroom, after a few minutes he came out and found her sitting on the bed and thinking about something.

Just then there was a knock on the door, khushi and arnav saw each other, arnav went to door and opened it, he found jp standing there.

Arnav bhaiya, dadi ji sent this for bhabhi ji  and gave him a sari. Arnav took it and nodded to him. JP left from there.

arnav came to khushi.

khushi this is for you and gave her the sari,

he looked at her and said khushi you don't worry, everything will be fine you go and freshup mean while I will go and talk to dadi about us saying this arnav went out of the room so that she can feel comfortable.