♪Questions and Answers♪

Before the journey into town, I made sure to gather all the stuff I knew would provide use to me in this loop. These items consisted of my notebook, ink, iron, diamonds, gold, redstone, empty books, quills, my shulker, all my netherite gear and my ender chest. Although, I didn't really know what I would need. I didn't even know what to expect from this loop as it seemed like it was going to be a lot different from previous loops I had already experienced, mainly because Rae had stated that he knew me and didn't do so in previous loops.

Now however, I had reached the town with Rae, Aax and Caspian. Like I expected, everything in the town looked the same as it did in the previous loops. However, as I followed the trio pass the tree Alerion appeared in front of me. Something they hadn't done in previous loops.

"Young uns" they said with a smile of his face.

"Hey Al" I smiled back before I was encased in a hug by Alerion. With in seconds, I returned the hug.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes, until Rae appeared besides us.

"Hey Luce" Rae said to Alerion, who greeted him back with a smile.

A few second later, Alerion then disappeared leaving Rae and I standing at the base of the tree.

"So, Lumeria I had an idea to find out why I know who you are and not know where from" Rae stated soon after Alerion disappeared.

"What is it?" I replied.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go to the End and see if Epros has any ideas as to what's going on."

"I don't know, Epros isn't much of a talker."

"Well it's worth a shot."

"I suppose."

"So, you up for giving it a shot?"

"Sure, besides it might help get answers for other things."

"Okay then, let's go to the stronghold."

"Alright, lead the way."

With that, Rae and I began to make out way towards the stronghold. It was a quiet flight, with the only should heard being the sound of rockets as Rae boosted himself through the air.

Within minutes of traveling, I soon found myself setting my spawn and then walking towards the End portal with Rae by my side.

"You ready?" Rae turned to me and asked as soon as we reached the portal.

"Yep" I replied. Rae and I then jumped into the portal, spawning in the End a few seconds later.

Before Rae and I tried to get answers from Epros, we decided to make out way onto the main island. We then found a spot with a good view of the void and sat down.

"Do you wanna ask the question or should I?" I asked Rae, as the two of us looked out into the darkness before us.

"Well, it would make sense for me to ask the question, after all I'm the one who is confused most by it" Rae replied.

"Okay" I simply responded.

"Hey Epros, do you have any idea as to how I know Lumeria despite never meeting them in the previous reset?" Rae then asked. However, what followed his question was silence, resulting in him letting out a sad sigh.

After another couple of seconds of silence, The silence was broken.

"This reset has happened more than once Son of Orchid and it will continue to repeat until the Young One discovers the true truth about themself" a voice echoed put from the void, the voice of which belonged to Epros.

"True truth? What is that supposed to mean Epros?" I asked with confusion clear in my voice.

"That's for you to find out for yourself Young One" Epros replied.

"What do you mean by this reset has happened more than once?" Rae then asked. However, Epros didn't answer.

Minutes had passed and Epros still hadn't answered Rae's question about the current reset looping.

"Lumeria? Do you know what Epros means by this reset looping?" Rae turned to me and asked.

"I" I began, but stopped to take a deep breathe before I began to explain. However, before I could continue Rae spoke up again.

"Lumeria? What do you know?"

"Well, the first time this reset started, before it started to loop, I died due to skulk growing around my heart. However, I didn't die die. Instead, I found myself running through the forest away from you, Caspian and Aax. Each loop has started and ended the same way. Each time though, each loop would be slightly different and I hoped that if I was able to change the outcome of the reset then the looping of it would stop, but each time I've tried it hasn't worked. Although, I'm out of ideas as to how to end the looping due to the amount of loops I've experienced."

"And how many loops roughly have you experienced?"

"I'm not too sure. I haven't exactly been keeping count but if I had to hazard a guess, it would probably be around like 68, well 69 if you count the first time this reset happened as one of the loops."

"God, that's a lot."

"Yeah."

"Well, now that I'm aware of the loops also, I can help you."

"Really? What about everything else you're doing?"

"Ending the loops is more important, plus it helps you figure out the truth about you."

"So, let me get this straight, you think finding and end to these loops and finding out the truth about me is more important than figuring out a way to get the skulk out of your lungs. Rae, I understand you want to help but your already doing to much and it's more important to get rid of the skulk than the loops, besides once we find a way to remove the skulk we can do it if we don't manage to end the loops in this loop."

"It's fine, I will be fine. I just need to avoid hot areas."

"Rae, although avoiding hot areas helps to slow the growth of the skulk, it still doesn't stop the growth. Besides, that's not the point."

"I don't care what you say, we are finding a way to end the loops." With that, Rae stood up and walked over to the portal back to the overworld, jumping in seconds later and leaving me alone in the End with my thoughts.