♪Strange♪

I began to slow down, however, I wasn't quick enough as I soon found myself running into a tree. Upon my head hitting the tree, I soon lost consciousness.

When I gained consciousness again, I found myself laying on my bed. Just outside of my room, I could hear Aax, Rae and Caspian talking. So, I tried to listen in.

"What do you mean you know who they are?" Aax asked.

"I don't know but something about them must have triggered some kind of memory but then again I don't know where I know them from I just know them" Rae explained.

"We'll figure it out later, for now we should probably check on them. After all, they did hit their head on the tree pretty hard" Caspian stated.

A few seconds later, the three of them entered my room, each clearly taking note of the fact I was conscious again.

"You okay?" Caspian asked.

"I'm fine just a small headache, nothing that I can't handle" I replied as I sat up, which I don't know why I didn't do as soon as I gained consciousness.

"Are you sure? You hit your head against the tree pretty hard" Aax questioned.

"I'm fine don't worry about it, plus you don't even know me" I reassured while trying not to reveal the fact that I knew who they were.

"About that... I know who you are, I don't know how I know you but I know you" Rae explained, trying not to do so in an awkward tone.

"Hmm, interesting" I hummed, not wanting to reveal that I had heard the trio's previous conversation.

"Well we should probably get going before it becomes night" Caspian stated looking out of my bedroom window.

"You wanna come with?" Aax asked, me as I stood up and moved to stand besides Caspian to also look out the window.

"Sure, but if it's okay with you three. I don't want to make it feel like I'm intruding or anything" I replied.

"It's fine, we live in a town who are always down to having new people join" Rae explained.

"Mhm, although we should probably introduce ourselves, after all we are kind of in your home" Caspian laughed.

"Yeah, well I can start, My name is Lumeria Morningstar and I use they/them pronouns" I smiled.

"You're also a Morningstar, I guess that would be why I know you but it wouldn't make sense as to why I don't know full how I know you. Anyways, I'm Rae Morningstar and I use he/him pronouns" Rae said, stopping himself before he could ramble on.

"I'm Aax and I use any pronouns although everyone just uses he/they for me" Aax stated with a smile.

"And I'm Capsian Solcrest. I use he/him pronouns like Rae does" Caspian smiled as he moved to stand besides his two boyfriends.

"Well it's nice to meet you three" I said with a small smile.

"Likewise" the three replied in unison.

A few minutes later, I found myself following the three into the town. However, I felt on edge. Not because I didn't know what was going to happen in the "future", but because Lucenare was no where to be seen. Now thinking about it, I hadn't seen Luce once since this loop started.

Something was different with this loop. It didn't start the same as the others. How did Rae know who I was? He hadn't in the previous loop. What was going on?

The only thing I knew though was that I didn't like the feeling that I had in my gut.