♪Another Loop♪

Straight away, I could tell that I was the only who was stuck in the loop. Or at least I was the only one aware of the loop. It was clear from the way Caspian was holding his sword.

"Who are you?" Caspian questioned.

"Could you please get off me before I answer your question?" I asked and so Caspian proceeded to get off me, leaving me to get up. However, I could tell he was hesitant about doing so.

Just as I was about to reintroduce myself to Caspian, Rae and Aax appeared besides him.

"Who are you?" Both Rae and Aax said in sink. As they did so, I quickly thought about whether I should introduce myself as Lumeria Morningstar or just as Lumeria. Ultimately, I decided to introduce myself as Lumeria Morningstar.

"My name is Lumeria Morningstar and I use  they/them pronouns. Although, the gods refer to me as Young one and I'm supposedly the Princess of the Gods" I said, hoping that me saying my last name wouldn't cause Rae to freak out.  Fortunately, he didn't.

"You're a Morningstar? Wait, if you're a Morningstar does this mean that your my sibling?" Rae asked.

"Mhm," I hummed, "we also have another sibling, well their our half sibling."

"What? How come I only knew about having one sibling?" Rae questioned, seemingly a little shocked at the information I had just provided.

"You only know about our half sibling. This is because I was raised by Alerion. No idea why though" I explained with a shrug.

With that, the three introduced themselves to me, although I already knew who they were and what pronouns they each use.

Soon after, it all started to go the same way as it did before the loop. They had invited me to join their town. Instead of hesitating though, I accepted their offer straight away.

Upon reaching the town everything went the same. Rae went into a coughing fit. Caspian went home to check on Atlas. Aax went fishing. Rae showed me around the town and introduced me to the rest of the town. We then went to Seaside and Rae began to talk to Chaos. Midway through their conversation I was reunited with Ocie again.

From there, it all continued the same. I saw Alerion again. I went to the stronghold and into the end to talk to Epros. I had the same nightmare and restless night. I had the same encounter with the warden and got hurt. The Halloween party went the same, resulting in me and Rae to head to Morningstar Castle. We found Wolf and Centross came to Morningstar Castle. I found Fable's castle and had the same flashback, along with finding the same books in the same mysterious room. We all went back home to the town. I became Sherbert's potion assistant. I ended up in Purgatory. Alerion built me a house. I was reunited with Blaze. I made the same discoveries I had made about myself. Caspian and Aax found the same mysterious book, which they gave to me again. I ended up in a coma again. Rae and Sherb filled me on what I had missed when I woke up. We all the fought the warden again. I then once again saw my vision get cloudy before I yet again passed out.

When I opened my eyes again, I was back in the forest running from Caspian, Aax and Rae. However, this time something felt different.