🎶When i see you again 🎶

two weeks later

"Wake up Bella " Suddenly, I hear Mia's voice, which wakes me up from a deep sleep.

"What now bitch, it's barely 8 am" I said still sleepy.

"You have to pack, the plane leaves at 5am tomorrow" she said like it was nothing.

"what???!" i suddently woke up.

"You are going to London for 3 weeks."

"You're the best" i said will hugging hear. She knew me so well, she knew I needed to clear my mind and that I like to do that on a get away trips.

We packed everything, I haven't been this happy in a long time. I love London, even though I haven't been there yet, but in the original i was from America so English was not a problem for me.I moved to Slovenia exactly one year ago, with .. I can't even say his name without crying. Not that I miss him not at all , not only he did take a whole year of my life he  gave  me so many bad memories.

We went to lunch and in the evening to a club. Although I needed this trip, I will miss her unbearably. We left the club at eight o'clock, because I had to wake up very early tomorrow.

To be honest, I didn't sleep at all, I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I wrote songs almost all night. No, I'm not a singer, I just write them when I'm having a hard time. This notebook is my safe place my journal. No one has ever seen them and to sing them would require a higher level of self-confidence.

And it was time to leave, Mia drove me to the airport

"Don't you dare forget about me" she said and smiled.

"Never, you are too annoying" i said laughing.

"ey" she pushed me gently.

"Well, we are  here I'll miss you" Mia said almost crying

"Me to, love you" i said  will higging her.

"by"

"Goodbye Bell"

I went through all the baggage checks and slowly made my way to my seat. Yes, I'm sitting by the window, I thought to myself.

I sat for about 5 minutes when he came...

"You" he said surprised.

"you" I said and I didn't know if I should be happy. That would would be hellla awkward ride i thought...

the black haired man behind him said "we were told we would be sitting with some crazy woman but apparently we already know each other. Hi You " he said laughing.

"Umm hi ..." i said nervus "Jan "black haired man introduced himself

                                                authors note

yes i know i said that this chapter will be longer than the previous one sorry and i promise that in the next chapter they will learn each other's name please comment your thoughts and i apologize for the mistakes english is not my first language i am slovenian ( wow this note almost longer than the chapter 😂) and hope you got charlie puth refrenc in title of this chapter.