You would not know what love is you could even love your own daughter

We came home really late . And we decided that Bojan will spend the night at my and Mia's place. Mia was not home she will spend the night at her mom's place .
" do you think that they like me?" I asked Bojan out of nowhere.
" no I think they love you" he said and leaned to kiss me.
" I love your parents they are so nice and lovely and supportive " my eyes started to water " I wish my were to" tear fall down my face.
" don't cry love I know is not the same but you have me and Mia Mia's mom we all support you no matter what okey?" He said
" thank you I love you" I said and laid my head on his lap. We watched movie but I fall asleep as not even half a movie ended. Bojan must carry me to the bed cause next day I woke up there.
Bojan's pov
I felt kinda guilty. But I didn't understand why how could people, parents just leave their kids and don't care about them anymore. We watched a movie but Bella felt asleep god she was pretty. I carried her to the bed and quietly laid down next to her.

Bella's pov
We were woken up by a knock on the door. It was 7 pm who tf is here . I sure knew it was not Mia she would just come in and she will stay at her mom's until the lunch . Boys from joker out ? No they normally sleep until 11 am . Bojan offered to go check as I was changing.
" Bella come downstairs!" I heard Bojan calling now. I could hear from his voice he was not to happy about who he found in from of the door.
My mouth just opened when I saw my parents standing there .
"What are you doing here?" I asked as my mom was looking Bojan up and down. Bojan stepped to me and gave me a kiss on a cheek and whispered I my ear
"You want me to leave you all alone?" He asked and I nodded so he left.
" we saw an article about you and some singer how dare you slander the family name like that you are an disappointment to our family and who is this guy you should know better we tough you better ." My mom said and dad nodded as she was speaking.
" you really think you can come here and yell at me where the fuck were you when I was in the hospital hu ? You guys are not part of my life anymore and you have no right to tell me what to do ." I screamed at them
" you will not talk to us we did not raise you like that " dad yelled at me. He stepped in my house closer to me.
" you didn't raise me . You just needed to keep me alive for 18 years and then left me alone and now that you want to clean your soul you need me hu? " I said with disbelief
" and you go and become a hooker with guys like that " my mom said more yelling
"Don't talk about Bojan like that he loves me and I love him but you would not know what love is you couldn't even love your own daughter." Words hurt me even if they were mine it was true they never showed me or said that they love me that is why I believe every jerk before.
" you are not my daughter any more " my mom said to
" and you were never my mom " I said as dad stood in front of me and I froze because I thought he was gonna hit me.That is the part of story that I left out if I was not perfect in every if. I got one bad grade even if I said something wrong they would push me slap hit me . I needed to be perfect if not punished was moto in our house hold .
" leve now " I said but they didn't move
" listen kid.." my mom was starting but was shortly cut by Bojan
" she said leave or I will call cops." He said
And they left without saying a single word.
" thank you " is all I said before my eyes started to water but it was not because of what you think they don't deserve a single tear this were tears of joy " what did I do to deserve boy like you" i said and looked at Bojan as he was wiping my tears .
" what did I do too deserve you?" He asked
"I am happy now I can finally close this chapter of my life " i said as I looked up at Bojan true he was not that tall but he was perfectly taller than me. He gave me a smile and as he said " let's start new one with breakfast "
" you cooking?" I asked as I was laughing .
" ey be nice i will trie" he said and giggled a bit
" okey just don't burn the place down" I said still laughing  if you knew what happened one night in London you would be laughing your ass out to.
" don't remind me and I can't promise anything okey " he said giving me a quick kiss on the forehead as he walked up to the kitchen.

A/N
Hi I am thinking about slowly ending the story with  1 more chapters and epilogue in more parts because I can't do anything to this two anymore they are just too cute.  But you never know maybe I change my mind But my new book/ Bojan fanfic is coming up s0*n.  So yeh hope you like it so far by by ( yes I should be asleep I have work tomorrow)
Words: 966