Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Bella POV

I returned to human form once we got to the Cullen house. Alice handed me some clothes from when she played Bella Barbie. Quickly I changed into them, then I returned to Alice, Esme ad Carlisle. Alice's hand laced together with mine and we walked into the house together.

The minute we walked through the door Edward had Alice against the wall. I growled in warning but he kept her there, she whimpered.

'Yes Alice, do be scared if you touch her again like that. I will end you.' He kept eye contact with Alice as she squirmed.

'Like what Edward? That kiss? We both wanted it, now release her before I end you' I growled.

'Don't worry Bella, she has you believing that. I will help you.' I shook my head then strode up to Edward and shoved him into the wall on the other side of the room.

'Edward I love her.' I whispered before kissing Alice softly.

I hear Edward snarl and run forward. I brace my body and stand my ground, but before Edward has time to hit me Emmett has pushed him across the room away from me. He smiles back at me, 'thanks Em.' He nods his head, a surprisingly civil gesture from him. Two hands on my waist send shivered over my body. 'Come on Bells, lets go to my room' Alice whispers in my ear. I nod my head obediently and allow her to lead me up stairs. 'Wow Alice you work fast!' Emmett shouted. 'Shut up Emmett!' Alice replies. She leans her head into my shoulder and puts an arm around my waist.

Alice's room was amazing, it had red and black walls and a white floor.there was a double bed with a purple silk spread. There was a lead off wardrobe to the side and an ensuite that obviously wasn't used. 'I love your room, it's amazing. Want to know something else I love?' Alice bites her lip and nods. 'You' I whisper.

-----

Sorry it's so short. Please vote and comment.