Chapter 3

Chapter 3

RPOV

Rosalie tried to keep her thoughts clear of Bella, instead she called her Grey. She couldn't believe Grey was a shifter. She kept her distance from Edward as they ran home, she slowed slightly once they ha broken through into their territory.

'Hey Rose what was up with you and that shifter?' Edward asked.

'Who oh Grey, she was chasing me.' It wasn't a lie just not the complete truth.

'Who is she then?' Rosalie shrugged.

'Um when is Alice due back?' She said to Change the subject.

'She's at home now, in her room.' Rose was relieved that her little sister was home, but she was still angry at Jasper and Edward both.

The minute she got home she rushed to Alice's room. Alice was scrunched up under her covers. The purple silk was moving up and down slightly. 'Alice? You ok?' Rose asked her. It had only been a week since she found out Bella had 'died'.

'It's all my fault, if I had come back to stop Laurent then she would still be alive.' Alice muttered from under the sheets.

'Alice I need to talk to you alone. Out of the house.' Rose lays a hand on Alice's shoulder and helps the Vampire up.

'Ok, lets go.' She whispers smoothing out her clothes.

Once they were out of reach of the house Rose pulls Alice to a stop.

'Bella is alive, I've seen and spoken to her.' Alice's eyes go wide, then she shakes her head. 'But I can't see her, she has no future.'

Rose laughs, 'yeah that's the problem, she's a wolf shifter.' Alice's eyes get even wider.

'When can I see her?' Alice begs.

'Tomorrow at school, if your going. She didn't smell like the others. She smelt like strawberries.' The comment caused both to laugh.

'Of course i'm going, it will give me a chance to get over him. And I get to see Bella.' Alice was dead serious.

'Another thing, she growled at Edward at least twice.' Rose smirked.