Chapter 2: Abusive

~Elliot~

"Hey this is Emma, you know what to do!"

I cursed under my breath as I looked back at Emma's house. She was going to make us late again. This time I wasn't going to be persuaded. I started my car again and threw it in gear zipping out of the driveway. I got to be a block from school when my phone rang.

"Where are you?"

"I sat outside for forty-five minutes. I'm not going to be late again." I said.

She scoffed. "You liked what we did in the locker room instead of going to homeroom. Now, come and get me and maybe I'll give you a blowjob for your troubles."

My dick perked up when I heard that. I sighed and pulled into the empty lot near school. I quickly turned around and sped off towards Emma's house again. When she saw me she hung up the phone. She skipped over to the door and opened it.

"I knew that would get you." She said leaning over and turning my head to kiss her.

I grumbled a response and then headed back to school. We did have a little bit of time before the first bell rang. I was about to get out when Emma touched my thigh.

"Don't you want your reward?" She asked as her hand moved to my cock.

A sound escaped my throat as she undid my jeans and took me in her hand. My breathing picked up as she stroked me. She leaned down and put her mouth on me.

Shit.

She knew exactly how to get me riled up.

This is definitely what I meant when I wasn't going to be persuaded.

I grabbed her head and gently guided her down farther. I could feel her smile as she began to go faster and faster.

"Fuck Em-" I breathed out.

She buried my cock in her mouth as I shot my jiz down her throat. I felt her swallow with me still in her mouth.

She slowly slid me out of her mouth and smiled at me. "I love it when you call me Em."

I looked at the clock on the dash as I zipped my pants back up. I was about to leave again when Emma grabbed my arm.

"I don't want to see you with that freak. Understand?" She asked.

"I understand."

She smiled and pecked my cheek. "I love you."

She climbed out of the car as I did too. She headed to the school doors as I ran to catch up to her. I don't think she noticed that I didn't say it back. She pulled out her tiny mirror and applied more lipstick. I held open the door for her and she smiled a thank you.

~Natalie~

E was acting distant. Which was fine, but after he made such an impact with Haley I wanted to make sure that he had to keep his word about the crayon maker.

I sat with my new friends at lunch. E was avoiding my eyes the entire time. I noticed Emma kept glancing between him and I. She was keeping him on a short leash. I knew drawing he would be more free to talk if he wanted.

When I got to the classroom he was already sitting at our table with a tablet in front of him. It was one of those fancy drawing tablets.

I sat down next to him, but he didn't say anything. I cleared my throat, but still nothing.

"E?"

My voice made him look at me. "Oh sorry. What's up?"

I could tell something was bothering him, but I decided not to press.