Bad Idea

I woke up to the front door opening, it was dark. I figured me and Bill fell asleep, but the door..? I hesitantly sat up. "Be quiet, I think-" I heard Tom's voice, he must've brought someone home. "I am being quiet..." Another voice said, but it definitely wasn't a girl's voice. I thought Tom was straight...Or maybe it's just his friend. "I swear to God I'm gonna-" Y'know what? I sat up more, looking over the couch. "Oh shit." Tom mumbles as I take a good look at the guy the best I could.

"Uh..." The guy said, glancing to the side every now and then. I just clear my throat slightly and raise an eyebrow. "We're just gonna go - go upstairs..." Tom murmurs, grabbing the sleeve of the guy's jacket. "Have fun..." I whisper sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I sigh as they start heading upstairs.

Tom's POV

I sigh and open my bedroom door, letting Teddy go in first. "That was embarrassing." Teddy says with a smug smile on his face. "Shut up..." I reply, sitting down next to him. "Make me, idiot." He murmurs. "I will," I say as I grab his face and start kissing him. "Mmh." He mumbles into the kiss, just making me kiss him harder. Fuck. I push him on his back gently, climbing on top of him. "Whoa." He snickers. I roll my eyes and start taking my shirt off, while he watches with a smirk.

"You gonna fuck me?" He asks casually. "Yeah," I reply with a smile, starting to leave kisses along his neck as I unbuttoned his low waisted jeans. I pull off his jeans, leaving him only in his boxers and his shirt. "Grab a condom."

Y/N's POV

I put my hand on Bill's shoulder and started shaking him a bit, waking him up. He yawned and blinked slowly. "What is it..?" He asked quietly, laying his head on my shoulder. "Tom brought someone, a guy, home I guess..." I reply shrugging my shoulders. "Tall, skinny, dark hair..?" Bill asks. "Yeah..?" "Don't worry about him, that's Tom's...I don't know if I should say boyfriend, or..." I nod. "But I thought he was straight..?" I say after a few seconds, tilting my head to the side.

"He's awkward about it..." Bill replies, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "Right," I murmur, looking back Infront of me. Bill nods. "I don't know what's up with him lately, he's been a little off." He says, sighing lightly. "Yeah, I've seen that..." I reply quietly.

"I'm sure he's okay," I say after a few moments, resurring Bill with a smile. "Yeah..." He replies softly. "Don't worry about it, alright? He's okay." I put my hand on his shoulder, our faces only inches away from each other's. "Alright..." He says. I slowly bring my lips to his, gently kissing him. He blushes and kisses back, more passionately.

I sigh and pull him closer. He moans softly into the kiss, letting me know he needs to breathe. I slightly part my lips from his. His breath was warm against mine, and oh, if it didn't make me feel things I wasn't supposed to.

"Just keep kissing me," He whispers against my lips.

"Gladly."

I bring my hands down to his waist, running my fingers up his shirt slightly. He runs his own fingers through my hair. He keeps his lips against mine, not wanting to break the kiss whatsoever. He brought his hand down near the buttons of my pants, starting to play with the zipper.

"So soon?" I ask. "Who cares?" He says, unzipping the zipper. I snicker quietly and watch his every move. He unbuttons my pants, his eyes meeting mine again. "You want it bad, huh..?" I ask jokingly. "Yeah, I do," he replies with a smirk, starting to play with the waistband of my boxers. "Virgin?" "What do you think?" I roll my eyes. "Whatever." He laughs, and slips my pants off.

"You're gonna drive me crazy if you keep going this slow, Bill." I whisper, watching his hand slowly inch up my thigh. "Maybe I want to drive you crazy," He says teasingly, starting to unzip his own jeans. "Suck my dick already, won't you?" I ask sarcastically. "I will." He lays down on his stomach, with his face right Infront of my hard-on. Holy shit. "Ever done this before..?" I ask as he pulls my boxers down, the cold air hitting my shaft and it lightly springing up against my abdomen.

"Yeah, don't ask why." He replies with a smile. "I won -" He didn't even give me time to finish before putting his lips around the head of my erection. He slowly took it all in, making me moan softly and buck my hips up into his mouth. He groaned around the base, sending light vibrations throughout my body.

"Fuck," I whimper as he starts bobbing his head up and down on my length faster. "Bill..." I murmur, as he moans in response. "I'm gonna - gonna cum soon." I choke out through shaky breaths. "Mhmm," He brings his hand down to his own erection, and starts stroking it. "I'm - I'm cumming." I groan, my hand on the back of his neck making him bob his head faster. "Fuck, Bill!" I moan as I finish in his mouth, he moans as he finishes as well. He coughs as he takes my cock out of his mouth, some drool dripping down his chin.

"Y-you okay..?" I ask, panting heavily. "Yeah, m' okay." Bill says quietly, wiping his mouth. "Sorry if I like, grossed you out by y'know..." I sigh. "No, no, it's okay." He smiles a bit, as I put my pants back on. "Maybe next time we could actually fuck..?" He asks sarcastically, rolling his eyes at me. "Maybe." I reply, watching him button his pants back. Meanwhile, I lean back on the couch, thinking about what just happened. And did Tom and that guy hear too..?