Brooklyn Baby.

"They say I'm too young to love you,"

Y/N shouldn't take it too far, it's just a little romance with a bit of sexual interaction. Or maybe it's not him, maybe it's Bill instead. Maybe Bill is the one causing all the problems in their relationship, not Y/N. Bill would never do that though, right? Bill was always a loyal & sweet boy. Somehow Y/N's relationships always ended up being toxic, or the person he was dating was bipolar. He couldn't stand it, so he just broke up with them when he could. No one would make him cry that easily, except Bill. He made him cry, but Y/N made Bill cry as well.

I've cried a lot, and made others cry. It hurts me, and it hurts them. Take my advice and don't hurt anyone if you don't want them to hurt you in the same way.

It went both ways directly, not just one. They hurt each other in ways that I cannot explain. Y/N would say things like he was a good friend, anything like that, but Bill would always reply with 'We're not friends, we never will be', like an asshole. They really aren't anything more than friends though, fuck buddies at the most. They had their occasional 'make up sex', or whatever you call it, but that was about it. They weren't actually dating, or they would be all over each other. But, unfortunately they hate eachother. Not really a bad thin-Well, it kind of is. Not Kyler problem, but I'm not the narrator of this story.

I've always wanted a healthy relationship, don't you want one as well? Or maybe you're the type of person to not date. But whatever.

Shouldn't be that hard to keep a healthy relationship, should it? Maybe a kiss or two wouldn't hurt. It would be nice to have a love story like the song Lovers Rock by TV Girl, but not everyone gets what they want. & that's really what this story is about. People not being able to get what they want? No. I lied, you just have to find out yourself. Go read this shit, but first let me finish telling you about it, sweetheart. Bill took a couple pills when he was younger, only being twenty at that, was only drugs he's ever done at this point in time. Well, meanwhile Y/N, he's a recovering addict.

Cocaine didn't sound too bad, but let's just stick to the weed for now. Or we could go with cocaine if you want...

Y/N drunk and smoke, alcohol and weed, a little bit of cocaine here and there. Got that shit from his friends, not really friends though. They didn't really care about him, they just gave him the drugs and got his money. Shitty friends, could never be me, but like I said, this story isn't about me. Bill's brother, Tom, had a little crush on Y/N himself. Although he wasn't gay, he felt a little attraction towards him. But who cares about him? I do, but that's not the point. Once Y/N had looked up at the sky one night, he took a good look at the stars.

He whispered to himself looking at that star, hoping that he could make a wish on one. And is that what he did? Yes.

He made a wish on one, and maybe that wish would come true one day. Or maybe he'll never get what he wants. Not everyone gets what they want, but Y/N could be that lucky person to get what he wants. But what he actually wants: is Bill Kaulitz. To himself, no one else. He could possibly get that, but he'll just have to wait for now. Step by step, don't take it too far. 'But what if he does'? You'll just have to find out yourself. Go on, Kade is done speaking with you. <3