Stop Waiting. ~ Chapter 1

"--And why wouldn't I be?" Tom continued, leaning over slightly. "Well, I don't know." I reply. I sigh and glance over at his brother, Bill. Or I could say my 'boyfriend', but we're not even dating. "Then don't ask me." He replies calmly. "Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes, crossing my arms. "I don't get why you two argue so much," Bill butts in, rolling his eyes. "We just don't like each other that much." Tom says. I know he was lying, he obviously liked me. "Right..." I mumble, leaning back a little.

I don't get why he would lie about us hating each other. We don't hate eachother, we just don't get along that well. But, unfortunately we have to play it that way because we'll get known as the gay couple. I'm not even dating either of them, but what the fuck ever at this point.

"You guys need to learn how to get along then." Bill says. "We know," Tom says shaking his head. I was silent for a moment, until Bill asked why I was so quiet. "You alright? You seem a little quiet." He asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. I sigh. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply, shrugging my shoulders. "Okay, just making sure..." Why was he being so nice all of a sudden? Whatever. I glance at Tom and he rolls his eyes. "Bitchy." I mumble under my breath, rolling my eyes as well. "Shut up." Tom complains. "Both of you be quiet." Bill says, crossing his arms.

"Whatever..." I murmur. Damn, If I wasn't starving. "I'm hungry, got any food in this place?" I ask after a moment. "Nah, you're gonna have to wait." Tom replies, raising an eyebrow. I sigh and shake my head. I lean back, trying to sit still the best I could. I don't get why I couldn't, but whatever.

"I'm so bored." Tom says. "Me too," Bill replies, shrugging his shoulders. "We should go somewhere." I suggest. "Like where?" Bill asks, crossing his legs. "I don't fucking know." "No need to get annoyed." "Shut the hell up, Tom." Tom rolled his eyes at my reply and sighed. "I'm going." Tom says as he stands up, starting to walk off. Bill sighs as he puts his knees up to his chest. He looked like he was crying, so I put my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay..?" I ask hesitantly.

I was about to say something else, but before I could, Bill kissed me. He kissed me..? It wasn't long before I softly kissed back, putting my hand down from his shoulder to his leg. "I love you..." He mumbled through the kiss. "I...Love you too..." I said in a whisper, letting my eyes flutter shut. He breaks the kiss after a minute. He looks at me with a soft gaze, the slightest smile on his face as well. "Promise me you won't leave me..." He said quietly. I can't make a promise, but... I'll try. I wanted to say that, but I couldn't. "I promise."

Why did I just say that? I know damn well that I can't keep a promise whatsoever. Fuck. "Thank you..." He whispered, crawling closer to me. "Mhm." Was all I said before he kissed me again. He ran his fingers through my hair, as I put my hand on his hip. "God, you're gorgeous..." I murmur. "Mmh..." How could we just switch up like that? This is crazy. "Fuck, Y/N." He said calmly, his warm breath on my neck as he was on top of me. I took this as a sign to go further, and I started to unzip his pants. "Wait!-" He stops me, and I look at him. "We can't yet..." He says.

"Why not..?" I ask with an intrigued look on my face probably. "Tom is still here..." He replies, glancing to the side. "Fine, fine." I murmur. He gets off of me and sits, leaning his back against the couch. I sit up and sit criss cross, acting like nothing happened right then. "So, uhm..." He mumbles, trying to start conversation. "Don't." Was all I said. "Okay, okay, fine..." He replies sarcastically, rolling his eyes and putting his hands up.

"Oh my god, shut up." I say jokingly, nudging him. "I didn't say anything!" He replies. "Oh, yeah I know." I say with a grin on my face, my eyebrow cocked. "Oh my fucking god." He mumbles, shaking his head and crossing his arms. "Don't be like that..." I say. "Shut up already." He says, his voice just above a whisper. "I-" "Shhh..." He puts his finger to my lips to shut me up. "Right." I murmur.

"Be quiet." "Fine."