Phantom Menace; Jar Jar, the underwater city, and the core

Brielle's P.O.V:

We've made it down to Naboo. Now we were running for our lives, as terrified animals were running from the ships.

I noticed a confused Gungen up ahead, till he noticed the ships as he now panics. "Get down, hurry!" I shouted, Noticing the ships aren't on land, their hovering above it.

I pushed Uncle and the Gungen down before we were about to be hit, now only below the ship as is passes.

It moves on, as we now rise from the ground, "Everyone okay?" I asked, to be sure I didn't hurt anyone by accident, Yin beeps, still on my shoulder saying she's okay. "I'm alright, Brielle. Good thinking." Uncle complimented, seeing what I did was a good idea before it was too late.

"Me-sa okay." The Gungen assures us, looking at me with a grateful smile. "Good. Come on, we better keep moving before they realize they just past us." I say, now going to the right, with Uncle following with the Gungen. "That's-a goodie idea. Hurry!" He agrees.

______________________________________

"Oh boy, That-a was closie. Me-sa thank you-sa for-sa saving me." The Gungen thanks us, "You're welcome. You're of the Gungens, right? I've read much about your kind. Very honorable and proud warriors." I say, complimenting his incredible kind, actually seeing and saving one.

"Aw, It's-a nothing. Me-sa Jar Jar Binks." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Jar Jar. I am Brielle Fisto, a Jedi Padawan in training. This is my mini vulture droid, Yin. And this is Qui-gon Jinn, a Jedi Master." I greeted respectfully with a light bow as I introduce Yin and uncle to him, as he nods in greeting, as Yin beeps 'Hello' waving her wing in greeting.

"Obi-wan should meet up with us soon. You should go somewhere safe and away from here." He tells Jar Jar, But I interject, "But Master Qui-gon, It's too dangerous what with the battle droids and their ships out there wreaking havoc across the whole forest. He could get easily squashed if he's all alone again."

"She's-a right, Me-sa stay. Me-sa indebt with Jedi. Me-sa at your service." Jar Jar agrees, "That won't be necessary, my friend." Uncle kindly denies. "Oh, But it is. 'Dis amended by the gods, it is." Jar Jar insists. Then I sensed trouble coming. Obi!

Then we heard blaster fire from those hover ride things the droids are flying on heading for us, chasing big brother! "Oh no!" Jar Jar panicked, "Jar Jar, get down!" I tell him, as he takes cover. I use the force and pushed one of the droids away from Obi as it now crashed and exploded on a tree.

While uncle ignite his green lightsaber and deflected some blaster fire, hitting the droid back and destroyed it.

Jar Jar stood back up seeing the danger is over for now. "You save me again." He thanked again. "What is this?" Obi asked, curious on who Jar Jar is. "A new friend we saved." I explained with a smile, as Jar Jar smiled with a greeting wave to Obi.