Phantom Menace; Tatooine

Brielle's P.O.V:

I started to wake in what looks like... a bedroom? One I don't recognize, seeing a Protocol droid that's missing it's plated skin and left eye with a blanket covering it, nearly almost. I carefully slid off the bed, looking around the place. It's aura feels safe, yet it feels sad.

Then I peaked behind me to see a boy my age, asleep. For some reason I feel connected to him. Then I noticed outside his window that we're in a desert. And those three moons can mean one thing. We're in Tatooine.

I quietly leave the boy's bedroom, looking around the wonderful house he lives in. Then I notice a beautiful woman asleep in her bedroom, She must be his mother. But, I sense she's feeling sick.

I walk over to her and use the force to guide me to what ills her. Turns out it's from not having enough food due to her slightly pale skin. Then I sensed what looks like an implant inside her mind. "Oh dear. She and the boy must be slaves if these things are in there." I quietly whisper to myself, feeling sorry for them.

But then I had an idea, and the implant might help me. I concentrate on it, turning it's inside materials and energy into pure and healthy energy, using the force to spread it across her body as she glows, then after a few seconds, the glow dims and her skin's color is back.

I check her temperature and she feels nice and healthy. I sigh in relief and smile, Seeing her sleep in peace.

"Who are you?" A boy's gentle voice ask, startling me to look at the boy from before now awake in front of her mother's door, But she didn't seem to wake from my yelp. Now that I look at him, he's very... adorable. With his short sand blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Though I hate slavers, the boy's clothes look cute on him.

He must've noticed my staring and asked again "Who are you?" He says it more gently and quietly, not to wake his mother up.

I realize I was being a little rude not saying anything the first time. "I'm sorry. I'm what you might say, a traveler. But somehow, my consciousness is here while my body is somewhere else." I say quietly.

"So, Right now you're a ghost?" He asked, tilting his head curiously as I walk out of his mother's bedroom and follow him back to his.

"No." I giggled, "I'm more-so a living spirit. Ghosts are of the dead. And as you may tell, I'm not dead yet, nor have any signs of decay or zombiefied features." I explain, and joking around playing pretend to be a zombie with my tongue sticking out.

Which made the both of us chuckled happily, making the sad atmosphere fade to happiness.

We sat on his bed, side by side. "So, You're from another world?" He asked. "Mmhm. I use to live in Scarif when I was just born. But sadly my home was attacked, and I now live with my adoptive father on Coruscant." I explain.

But then I was hearing a voice calling my name, it was very quiet till it started to slowly grow louder and clearer, It was Obi-wan's voice. Then my body started flickering in and out of existence, startling us!