1

"Y/n" a voice spoke

"Y/n get up." It spoke again

"Y/n L/n get up now!"

My body shot up from the loud scream, making me fully awake.

" get ready for school" Ryu said before leaving my room.

I groaned before laying back down, great schools starting again, I sighed before sitting up and getting out of my bed, going into my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After showering I got my clothes out, slipping on my school skirt and shirt before putting my beige v-line sweater over my shirt. I quickly tied up my hair, and grabbed my bag to go downstairs.

"Y/n your gonna be la-" Ryu stopped speaking as I got to the door before he could finish, slipping my shoes on before heading outside to his car.

A small smile on his face as he got in, as did I.

"I don't get why you hate school..it's fun when you actually speak to people" He said, pulling out the drive way and onto the road.

"Ryu..it's not the people it's just draining" I explained, resting my head on the window

He hummed in response.

"Whens mum back?" I asked

A sudden silence filled the air before a sigh left my lips,

"She's not coming is she"

Ryu just shook his head, his eyes softening as he muttered something under his breath.

I was about to speak when he pulled up outside my college making me groan in annoyance.

"Can't I just work in the cafe instead of going here?" Already knowing the answer I huffed and got out the car.

Ryu waved as he began to drive back home leaving me here at this annoying place.

I rolled my eyes before making my way to the gates, realising there was no other choice.
As I walked in the building, students screamed and argued, teachers arguing with the students some students already spray painting the lockers. Great, another annoying year here I sighed.

I walked to my locker, placing my bag inside before heading to class since the bell was about to ring.

Before I entered some kid tripped me up, making me loose my balance, before catching it again.

"Shion I'm gonna kick your ass!" The guy that made me trip shouted chasing some blonde mullet haired guy down the hall.

I just sighed before going to the seat near the window one row from the back. Sitting down, I rested my cheek on my hand as the teacher walked in.

The class soon filled, lesson beginning.

After lesson BC nothin happened:

Class was dismissed for lunch, everyone complaining since the teacher had already handed out homework, that was due after lunch since the class hardly wrote or something.

I walked outside, sitting under a tree that blocked the direct sun, since there was a massive heat wave this week.

I decided to do my homework there, in the shade and away from everyones agrivating shouting. It's not that I hate the noise, I just can't focus with it.

I began answering the questions to the homework before I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I was greated with a toothy smile.

"The names hinata tachibana" the ginger haired girl said, holding her hand out to me which I took in mine and shook, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Y/n L/n"

"I think we have the same class but I'm not sure..you wanna be friends though??" She asked excitedly

"Sure" I smiled

"Soo you wanna hang out after school today?" Hinata asked holding both your hands in hers

"Yeah-" I was cut off with her squealing

"Yay!" We both laughed

"Well class is starting, we better get going" she said standing up, holding her arm out for me to grab, which I did.

We both walked to class, talking about school and other stuff, we were already growing close.

We reached the class and went inside sitting down in our seats.

A while later I felt a kick on the back of my chair, I ignored it since it foulda been an accident but it happened again making me turn around

"What?"

I looked at the boy, his hair long and braided, the tips of his hair blonde while the rest was brown.

A small smirk formed on his lips as he rested his face on his palm staring at me

"Your cute~" he said making me raise a brow before turning away, ignoring him, his jaw practically on the floor at my reaction.

Lesson went on and before I knew it school had finished. I got up from my chair about to pack my book away before it was grabbed, I looked up at the person. It happened to be the Annabelle wannabe from behind me. He held my book in the air expecting me to try reach it but instead I just walked away, leaving him with the book.

I got out of the building, about to leave the gates when someone jumped on my back making me stumble forward a little.

"Y/n!" Hina shouted, before getting off my back

"Hi Hina" I smiled at her as we began walking,

"Ran's took a liking to you" Hina smirked, pushing her arm into mine to tease me.

"Who's Ran?"

Hinata gasped as if I was already meant to know,

"He's one of the delinquents, but he's also known for being a fuck boy I guess" she explained

"I still dunno who"

"Ugh the one with the braids!" She stressed

Oh. Annabelle.

All I could say was oh since I was confused still.

"I'd watch out though, he's got a whole club of fangirls that would go crazy for him" Hinata said, fake gagging which made me giggle a little.

"I'm not interested in that lanky doll" I admitted

"Hmm but who knows" Hinata smirked, wriggling her eyebrows at me

"No."

She puffed out her cheeks in defeat as we walked to a small walk through park.

"Are you interested in anyone?" She asked, with a raised brow

I laughed a little before shaking my head
"Nope, no one I've seen is my type"

Hinata's eyes now gleamed and shimmered as she spoke "so you have a type?? What is it??"

"Hmm..not sure, I like who I like I guess" I shrugged making her pout

"No fun."

We both began laughing as we walked.

A while past as we both agreed to part ways

"Bye Hina" I waved, walking away as she done the same.