Chapter 3

Orihime Inoue crossed her hands under her large breasts, pushing them even further out of her low cut blouse as she looked outside at the athletic field and the man leaning against the fence, watching the senior students do P.E. His bright orange hair was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, together with his heavenly scowl and brusque attitude, making him the sexiest man she had ever met, and her newfound love.

Ichigo Kurosaki was his name, befitting of such a great man in her opinion. He was tall, tanned, chiseled in all the right places and the best part was that he was single. He was an amazing teacher and devoted to his students too, even helping them with extra lessons after school. That lucky Kuchiki girl, she was already so smart and now even Kurosaki-kun was giving her extra coaching out of the kindness in his heart.

But, wasn't that weird? Why coach the smartest senior student when they didn't need it? It was no secret that Kuchiki-san's big brother, Byakuya Kuchiki, made sure she got the best of everything, and that she was the best at everything. Heck, right now Orihime could see the slender, petite girl acing her P.E class at the field. Sometimes she felt jealous of Kuchiki's luck; she was so good it was irritating. The girl always followed the rules and never did anything wrong. She even attended her extra lessons after school; even though it was rumored she hated Kurosaki-kun passionately. That was suspicious to. Could it be that they were having a forbidden affair? Instead of doing work after classes, Kuchiki was trying to seduce Kurosaki-kun? Or was she abusing his kindness to blackmail him into spending time with her?

Like that would ever happen! The ginger almost laughed at her day dreaming.

Orihime did not like Kuchiki Rukia, but she was no threat to a real woman such as her. Kuchiki was a delicate little girl, petite and fair like a porcelain doll, so innocent looking. While she was anything but a doll, Orihime was proud of her voluptuous body, big breasts, huge curves and tall height. She liked showing it off too, but recently the object of her latest affections seemed to have absolutely no interest in her. Was something wrong with Kurosaki-kun? Since high school she had been complimented on her looks, through college and now as a teacher in this catholic school yet since the first time she met Kurosaki Ichigo, he had shown no interest in her.

Maybe he was feeling sick? She would be sure to ask him and prepare some fish soup with mustard and chocolate cream for him later.

"Amazing Kuchiki-san!" Urahara sensei cheered as Rukia stopped a few meters away from him to catch her breath.

"What was so amazing?" The raven haired girl scoffed after catching her breath, "I am the best."

"Ah, you sound just like Byakuya-kun Rukia-chan", the blonde cried dramatically, his stopwatch dangling from his wrist strap. Sadly, Urahara sensei happened to be friends with her brother since college, although her nii-sama loved to deny knowing the eccentric teacher.

"Whatever, Coach, I am his sister. How's my time?"

The man grinned and held it up for her to see. "You've improved by two seconds Rukia-chan! You must be so proud."

"A little", she admitted, looking out at the hurdles on the athletic field. Hurdles were her specialty, apart from the 400m run and gymnastics, which she was also really good at. Some credit had to be given to her brother though, the man did not believe in giving up, and had passed that teaching down to her. More like hammered it into her skull with a nail gun but that was just semantics.

She stretched herself out some, conscious of the way her gym clothing stuck to her skin and the envious looks and glares some of her classmates were giving her. Rukia was an athlete, and she ran professionally since she started high school, with her coach being Urahara. Countless times she had performed on the school's behalf in competitions and had been victorious, and due to her circumstances she was allowed to wear whatever she felt most comfortable in when she had P.E. Although she wouldn't say it, she liked to wear what she wanted.