Chapter 5

Present Day

She opened luminous violet eyes to meet amber orbs, orange hair, tanned skin and a face wearing a wicked, sensual smirk.

It was Kurosaki Ichigo.

Her English teacher.

And her mortal enemy.

And he'd been watching her illicit after-school activities the entire time.

He wasn't looking at her face though; his eyes were drawn to her little pussy spread wide for him to see in all its pinkness. He could see moisture begin to pool and run down the slit as he continued to watch her, and he licked his lips as he met her eyes.

She looked so fucking erotic, with her school uniform open, raven hair tousled, panties off and her most intimate place open for everyone to see.

"Hey Rukia, I don't think you've solved your problem," Ichigo said seriously.

Rukia, amidst her embarrassed state, looked confusedly down to where he pointed, noticing that her pussy was sopping wet again. No way! Did she get that turned on from the fact that he was watching her?

She rushed to shut her legs, but one of his hands was already wrapped around a pale slim calf that he shoved open, stretching her pussy as wide as he could and almost painfully. He smirked wickedly as he held both feet apart, his eyes on the liquid running down her inner thighs.

"Now what kind of role model would I be if my best student was in need and I refused to help her?" he asked mockingly.

Rukia bit her lip and moaned as he grabbed a pert breast roughly. How did he know she liked pain and pleasure?

"Don't worry Kuchiki-san. Sensei will help you," Ichigo said darkly, before he dove between her legs and fastened his mouth to her sopping pink pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

The pleasure filled shriek rebounded throughout the empty chapel, the angels on the ceiling and the blessed Virgin the only witnesses to the atrocity that was happening.

Her head spun with euphoria as his thick, wet tongue plundered her virgin sheathe with wild abandon. Fuck! Rukia could barely think, much less push him off even if she wanted to when he latched onto her hot centre. She moaned loudly when he grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to his overpowering tongue, sending him deeper inside of her. Suddenly, he withdrew from his feast, his tongue lapping at her oozing slit slowly as he looked up to meet her beautiful irises.

She was like tantalizing vanilla, and her musky scent was all the more enticing. When their eyes met lazily, her half lidded violet pools and his scorching amber gaze, the tension in the room tripled.

"w-what are you-"

The orange headed male looked her straight in her eyes as he moved one hand to her bundle of nerves atop her slit and began to rub it in slow, rough circles. The girl could only groan in misery. Misery brought on by the sexual frustrations due to the ever hateful, Ichigo Kurosaki.

"I'm giving you what you really want, Rukia", he murmured huskily. "What we both really want."

Rukia threw her head back and moaned when Ichigo's fingers suddenly plunged their way deep into her pussy, making her walls clench hard around the intrusion. Her brain was muddled, it was so hard to think when his digits were inside of her, finally, where she wanted to be touched. She gasped loudly when he gently pulled them out, before thrusting them back in, getting a bit rougher with his movements. His breath fanned out over her slit as he worked her virgin cunt, fingers pumping into her amazingly tight, hot little untouched hole. She could only groan in arousal…