Jack Bobby Winchester

Dean was numb, he couldn't feel anything, in a few hours a lot had happened, Jack had become God, and saved the World and yet something else was in his mind.

Cas, his angel has saved him again and while Sam drove them back to the bunker, Dean only remembered Cas, what Cas said to him the first time.

You don't think you deserve to be saved?

You saved me Cas, you saved me, please come back to me, Dean thought, Dean prayed, begged, and closed his eyes letting a tear fall, letting him feel the pain he thought he deserved.

The Impala stopped and he opened his eyes, they were back, this was the reality and it fucking hurt, Dean got out without any feelings or emotions and Sam even though wanted to confront his brother understood that Dean was beyond his reach for now.

They got down the steps and Dean froze making Sam freeze and look up, Cas was there, "Cas?", Dean asked his voice shaky unable to believe what was happening, "Dean?', Cas called confused and Dean's eyes teared up.

"Is this the Empty? But it is not empty, it should be endless nothingness and you are here and I can feel-", Cas said and suddenly doubled over wincing and Dean unfroze, Cas was hurt was his first thought. 

He stepped forward to help Cas but Cas held his hand stopping and his eyes started glowing blue and his whole body started glowing.

"Sam close your eyes", Cas called out and Sam did, closing his eyes and covering them with his hand, but Dean didn't, he didn't want to, not this time, he was scared that if he closed his eyes Cas would vanish.

He didn't regret it, he saw Cas's wings, not the shadow but the original visible one and he felt alive and in love.

The wings were beautiful, they were this sleek black like midnight, he had never seen that kind of black on earth, but they were gorgeous and the tips of each feather were the royal color, purple.

Black was the mysterious and powerful color along with purple the royal color on the tips of the feathers which were sharp like blades.

He had heard that Angels' wings can be used as weapons and he realized how true it was, the wings he was seeing can shred a human into pieces in one slash.

(Similar to this, but more glowy and shining and really really beautiful)

Cas stopped glowing and looked at Dean, "I really am here", he said confirming himself and Dean, he could still feel Dean's thoughts as always and Dean didn't even think a second, but rushed forward into Cas's arms and kissed him.

"You promised me that you would never do that again", Dean said pulling away with tears in his eyes and Cas smiled and wiped it.

"Not if it meant it was your life which needs to be saved", Cas said and Dean smiled, "I love you", he said and kissed again, but this time Sam cleared his throat interrupting them.

Dean glared at his little brother and Sam smirked, "Cas, I am happy that you are here, I really am, but how are you here?", Sam asked.

Dean also looked at Cas who had his arms around his waist, "I don't know, for a second I was in the Empty, and then suddenly I am here", Cas said confused and a paper out of the thin air and Cas caught it in ease and read it.

"This is a way used by shadowhunters or nephilim as you know to communicate without mundanes being involved and since it is from one, I guess these ways are coming back again", Cas said looking at the parchment in his hand smiling.

He handed it to Dean, "Dear Pops(Cas), You have always been like a father to me and you gave up your happiness for me, to save me, so I thought it's time you deserved your happiness, Yours, Jack... Ps; I hope you don't mind me calling you pops and Dean dad", Dean read aloud and smiled.

"Thank you, Jack, and of course, you can call me Dad", he muttered and Sam smiled at that, "So all is really well?", Sam asked and Dean looked, "It is more than well, we are finally home", he said and Sam and Cas smiled, Cas kissed Dean's temple and hugged Sam.

"What you two need is rest, I can feel tiredness radiating out of you two", Cas said and the Winchester brothers chuckled, everything was well.

~ Few months later ~

Dean woke up in Cas's arms and smiled, it had been more than two months since empty and he was finally happy, his heart was finally at rest.

"Good morning Dean", Cas said, of course, he wasn't asleep, Dean thought and looked up into his love's eyes.

"Good morning sunshine", Dean said and Cas scrunched his eyebrow, "How many nicknames can you think of?", Cas asked and Dean chuckled and kissed Cas.

"As much as I want", Dean said and Cas smiled and flipped them, kissing him and Dean chuckled.

The door knocked, "Guys you have a visitor", Sam said and the two could hear his smile and thought who would it be.

"Give us a minute", Dean said and Cas snapped his fingers changing his clothes, "Unfair advantage", Dean muttered making Cas smile and snap his fingers again, this time getting Dean ready.

Dean smiled and kissed Cas's cheek, "I love you", he said, "As I love you", Cas said and the two went out to the kitchen and saw their visitor.

"Jack!", Dean said and hugged his son, yeah you heard Jack is his son, fight me and Jack smiled burying his head on Dean's shoulder.

"Hey Dad", Jack said and Dean smiled enjoying that feeling, and pulled away, Cas stood there smiling and Jack not caring about what and who he was rushed to Cas and hugged him.

"Thank you", Cas said, "Of course pops, you have been together for 12 years, I couldn't separate you two", Jack said.

"We... uh... we haven't been together for 12 years", Dean said and Cas also nodded making Jack look at Sam surprised.

"Wait what?", he asked, "That's what I've been going through all these years", Sam said and Jack rolled his eyes.

"They're thick", Jack said, "Ok big shot, you take a seat, we are having breakfast", Dean said and Sam and Jack chuckled and did as they were told.