Physicals

【part nine】

part nine

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n walked into the club room expecting the loud noises of squeals to fill her ears: however, only the other hosts occupied the room.

She walked over to the group, "Where is everyone—what is he doing?" Her face scrunched up as she looked over at Tamaki.

"He must be having a great day dream!" Honey thought aloud.

It sure seemed like it. He was spaced out near a corner of the room with a stupid grin over his face.

"He's kind of creeping me out," one of the twins vocalized.

"Envious Hikaru?" Tamaki snapped out of it only to boast about whatever went on in his head. "This is all part of my strategy. While you've wasted time blinded by your jealousy, I foresee the outcome of this charade."

"What is he going on about?" Y/N inquired to the person nearest her.

"He was day dreaming that Haruhi was in love with him," Hikaru answered her.

Y/N let out an abrupt laugh, but stopped herself immediately. She remained with a teasing smile, "Ah, okay."

"This story is obviously a romantic school comedy," The blonde continued.

"What does that mean—?" Y/N furrowed her brows.

"Haruhi and I are the main characters, so that means we are love interests," Tamaki declared.

All of the other hosts gathered in front of Tamaki. The twins asked what everyone else was thinking, "Yeah then what are we?"

"You boys," Tamaki pointed at the other male hosts, "are the homosexual supporting cast." Y/N laughed to herself as he continued. Drawing an imaginary line in front of the group, he announced, "So please make sure that you don't step across this line."

She couldn't hold it in anymore. Y/N laughed aloud, causing the other hosts to look at her.

"Don't think you can laugh, Y/N." She heard Tamaki direct his attention to her. Looking up, their eyes met. "You aren't going to be left out of this, you are another love interest of this story."

She paused. "What? What do you mean—for you?! Tamaki, what do you mean?" Y/N was confused, very confused. But to no avail, she was completely ignored.

What does that even mean? What story?! Y/N stressed.

"Hey listen boss," Hikaru started.

His brother finished, "I don't think you get it."

Kyoya went off to write in his notebook, not bothering to deal with Tamaki's childishness.

"If word gets out that Haru-Chan is really a girl, then she won't be able to be in the host club anymore!" Honey exclaimed.