Ultimatum

【part four】

part four

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So, Y/N, today is your first day being a hostess," Hikaru rushed over to her side, Kaoru coming up to her other. Classes had just ended for the day and Y/N was slowly making her way over to Music Room #3.

"No, it's my first day being your club's instrumentalist. I am not hosting anyone," Y/N uttered. The twins looked over to one another and grinned.

The three of them continued to walk in silence as they made their way up the stairs and through the many halls. They made it to their destination and opened the large doors to find the rest of the club members.

They all turned to face the trio, "Ah, I'm glad you could make it, Ms. Y/N," Kyoya spoke, never taking his eyes off his notebook.

She nodded curtly, placing her violin in one of the chairs. "So you're aware, Ms. Newman, you have a few male guests coming to see you today."

Y/N looked over to Kyoya. She narrowed her eyes, "Well, you better tell them not to come. I told you yesterday I'm not going to be a hostess."

"I understand your frustration; however, I don't know if you've noticed, but you are the talk of the school right now. You are more popular than you think. Bringing in male guests to our club expands our clientele. Therefore, expanding our reach to other student groups on campus," he explained.

Y/N was getting frustrated at this point. She made an agreement with them the evening prior, and now they want her to do something just because it helps their club. "I told everyone here, and I looked at you, Kyoya, dead in the eyes when I said I only wanted to play my violin. Nothing else."

"And you can still be our instrumentalist. You'll just be talking with people after a few pieces. Again, it is only for a week. You can leave after if this is not something for you," he reminded her.

Y/N huffed and grabbed her violin once more, "I'll gladly do so." She walked over to where she will be performing and started to set up.

She had brought a collection of different pieces to play. It was in no particular order, so she was able to have free range with what style she played and when. Most of the music she brought was soulful songs, or upbeat; however, after the altercation that just occurred, Y/N wanted to play something with more intensity.

She decided on a recently produced song called Into the Woods by Joel Sunny. Whenever she played it, she played it with her whole heart. It helped her release tension within her body, and anger she held within. It was a perfect moment to bring out this piece.

The doors opened and the other members welcomed their guests. Y/N watched as they all went to their respective seating areas, a few girls following after them. She continued to prepare her piece, going over the motions in her head. This was a last minute decision, so Y/N had to go by memory. She played it enough, though, so she had no worries.