u ok?

a random picture I found in my downloads btw . this is my first story so uh yea

"DAZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! "

"So..... Er... what did you do this time Dazai-san?" The tiger asked (i dunno i want to use smth else then Atsushi or weretiger)

"What do you mean Atsushi-kun? I didn't do anything at all!...... Including work- "

"Dazai! i've told you so MANY times to do your work! Stop slacking off!" The idealist shouted to the bandaged man in the corner.

............................................................................................................................

DAZAI! Are you listening? DAZAI! DAZAI! dazai.....? dazai?

Dazai pov:

I could barely keep my eyes open.Kunikida's words were slowly fading to a stop.My head was foggy,AND I could barely keep my eyes open.

You know, it was just three years ago, I was trying to commit suicide like any other usual day.Except this time I almost succeeded....I almost........Died.....

Whatever.... It's not like I did die so...

Wow,I can't even concentrate on what I'm thinking! I really AM useless! argh I can't concentrate, it's like my head is getting stabbed over and over and over again. Blood flowing...Making a mess...flooding and interrupting my thoughts.Why can't I just die already?

" Hey kunikida? ......Kunikida? I need to go to the bathroom..........Kunikida.." I mumbled Maybe... I cut too much yesterday? Were my wounds too deep? Did I lose too much blood?

Kunikida pov:

" ..........................................." " And that's why- HEY! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME DAZAI?????"

" Hey kunikida? ......Kunikida? I need to go to the bathroom..........Kunikida..... " Dazai mumbled

" Dazai! what i'm telling you is important! you weren't even listening!" The idealist said his suicidal partner in the corner.

"Kunikida- kun might sometimes exaggerate but he's right!...... Dazai-san... are u ok? You've also been looking down the whole entire time Kunikida-kun was talking. I know you don't like to listen to him but this is a bit too much..." A quiet voice in the back responded ( a.k.a  you know Atsushi)

...

Dazai? DAZAI!

                                                                         [TIME SKIP]