The date (III)

Y/N got ready, debating on which dress she should wear for her date.

"B/N!!! COME HERE AT THIS INSTANT!"

B/N=(Brother's name)

"What is it, Y/N? I'm still sleepy after I stayed up all night chatting with my roblox GF." He yawned.

"Tell me what I should wear for my date."

B/N blinked. He processed the newly found information in his head. Then he widened his eyes. "DATE?! Y/N, YOU'RE GOING FOR A- A- DATE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

Y/N rolled his eyes. She was right, he was gonna be that one overprotective brothe-

"Anygays, you should wear any one among these two." He said, showing you two dresses."

(You can wear any dress, if you want! Or even a suit ;))

'Wtf... Okay, I guess.' Y/N thought.

After she wore her dress, she styled her hair.

She was ready for her date.

"Bye B/N! Try not to die while I'm gone!"

You were mean to your brother, but that didn't mean that you didn't love him. After all, he was the only one left in your fami-

Just kidding. Your mother was busy in office and your father was working overseas.

"Whatever, Y/N. Be safe." He waved to you.

"Yeah, I will." You smiled softly at him, going out of your house and closing the door.

After you were gone, B/N checked if you were gone or not.

He cleared his throat and called his friends from his phone.

"OKAY HOMIES, SHE'S GONE. PREPARE TO TRANSPORT, I REPEAT, PREPARE TO TRANSPORT!"

With you

You were walking down the street of Yokohama. People were blushing and (almost) fainting at you, as they thought that you were an angel. You checked the time and it was 10:57. You smiled, knowing that you were actually on time, for the first time! You chuckle nervously at your bad skills of time-management. Some people had nosebleeds from your little chuckle. You arrived at the café, it was cute. You went in and saw a brunette man waiting for someone at a reserved table. You figured out that it was your date.