(I)

1:07 AM

"HAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT KID‼️‼️ YOU RIPOFF WANNABE WALMART TRASHCAN‼️‼️‼️"

You said, bringing out your inner bad boy demon skillz.

"360° NO SCOPECHGSKJHKVDDVLJHJKHVEUGEIG‼️‼️‼️😝😝😝"

"Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP‼️‼️‼️😡😡😡" Your lame-ass brother said.

"OH PLEASE, FLUORINE URANIUM CARBON POTTASIUM OXYGEN FLUORINE FLUORINE AND POTTASIUM YTTRIUM SULPHUR YTTRIUM OXYGEN URANIUM BISMUTH TECHNETIUM HYDROGEN‼️‼️‼️"

Your brother sighed. "Y/N, please GET OFF THE PC CAUSE I HAVE A ROBLOX GF WHO IS ONLY ONLINE AT 2-3 AM‼️‼️‼️"

"Skill issue, L Bozo."

"...I'll buy you Mcdonalds."

In an instant, you turned off the PC off and started playing with your phone.

"FUCK YEAH‼️‼️" Your brother said, sitting in your gayming chair.

You were watching shrek tiktoks on your phone while a notification popped up saying- You have been added to a GC!

'Wtf? I thought i was done with those lame group projects? Hell, I'm even done with the shitty university!' You say as a dropout.

2:16 AM

Detective Agency GC 🥰

XXX-XXX-XXX
There, I added Kunikida-Kuuuun!~

CANADAISFAKEGUIS
Wrong number. Bye.

XXX-XXX-XXX
Kunikida-Kuuuun! You can't make the same excuse again and again just because you don't want to deal with us~

CANADAISFAKEGUIS(You)
Excuse me??? Wtf????

XXX-XXX-XXX
Dazai... I don't think that's Kunikida.. This is why I told Yosano to add him.

XXX-XXX-XXX
It was a mistake, okay? It won't happen again!

CANADAISFAKEGUIS(You)
Poor guy Kunikida... RIP. Fly Low. 🕊️🕊️🕊️

XXX-XXX-XXX
HAHAH! I like it!!!!

CANADAISFAKEGUIS(You)
Well that "it" IS A GRILL‼️‼️💪💪💪

XXX-XXX-XXX
...Why did you say that?

CANADAISFAKEGUIS(You)
Why? Can't a woman tell her pronouns❓❓

XXX-XXX-XXX
Fragile, delicate woman who I just met, would you like to go on a double-suicide with me?

CANADAISFAKEGUIS(You)
I'll think abt it, remind me ltr. Anygays, weren't you supposed to add the Kunikida guy???? Also, let me out of this group chat.

XXX-XXX-XXX
Oh yeah, but I won't kick you lol, because you're a beautiful woman.

XXX-XXX-XXX kicked CANADAISFAKEGUIS.

XXX-XXX-XXX
Ranpo!!!! Why would you do that??? I was almost going to get a lady with me to go for a double suicide!!!