"You don't mind if I invite my friend right?"

<written by anus>

My boyfriend and I had a terrible fight after one of his "friends." Was being so touchy with him, I want to believe that she wasn't trying anything and that I'm just being jealous but she's purposely said things loud enough for me to here about how I'm just some plaything that he'll get rid of soon. I honestly think she may be right at this point, he barely hang out with me and never answers my texts or calls till I ask his friend if he's with them. I can't even remember the last time we were sexually intimate with each other, a text shoots me out of my thoughts and a check to see it's from my best friend.
Ashley <3: "HEYYY Y/N are you free tonight?"

I smile reading the message
"No I'm not doing anything why?"
Seen
Ashley <3: "I GOT INVITED TO A PARTY AND I GET TO BRING A PLUS ONE!!"

"I don't know it's already so late."
Seen
Ashley <3: COME ONN!! I never get to hang out with you anymore 😔"

She's right I've been so busy trying to convince b/n to spend time with me

"I've just been really busy lately."
Seen
Ashley <3: "I know but I miss hanging out with you and laughing so hard my face turns red. I don't want you to spend all your time worrying where your boyfriend is."

"Fine but only cause I know you'll be lonely with out me."
Seen

Ashley <3: "YAY ILL PICK YOU UP SOON!! 😘"

finishing my make up I get the text that she's waiting outside, I hurry outside locking my door i hear foot steps and soon feel Ashley's arms around my neck
"I'm so excited you said you'd come!" She says her voice filled with joy, I hug her back more happy then I thought I'd be to be able to see her again, we end the hug and walk to her car chatting "I love the dress by the way." Pointing to the black dress I'm wearing "thanks I'm a little nervous people will stare." I reply holding my purse tightly, she notices this and puts her hand on my shoulder "don't worry you look great." Her warming smile calms me down a bit "plus you've got pepper spray so just spray any dumb guy that's getting in your personal space." I nod buckling myself in "yeah thanks."

We arrive at the party, music is already blasting and colorful lights almost everywhere, I'd probably lose Ashley in the crowd of people dancing if we weren't holding hand "you want a drink?" She asks yelling it so I'd be able to hear but even then it was still quiet "yeah sounds good." I yell back to her. She nods leading me to the kitchen where a stray of Jello shots is sitting on the counter, we pass by it, I grab two plastic cups while she gets us two beers "you want me to get you something to open them?" I ask about to put the cups down till she slams the top of the beer bottle on the counter's counter, a loud pop sound and liquid bursts from the bottle I don't even know where the cap went, Ashley's got a surprised expression like she hadn't expected it to work "jeez what if that hit of of us." She pours the beer into both the cups "that was pretty awesome though." Grabbing one of the cups we cheers then both take a sip

[Time skip]

I'm sitting on the couch listening to the music, I would be dancing with Ashley but I lost her after getting out of the bathroom and there are way too many people at this party, I'd be searching all night before I found her though. I massage my temples. I've been thinking about b/n and his "friend" replaying the scene in my head, him dancing her joining him, her beginning to touch his chest basically grinding her body against his, "you alright?" A deep voice asks, I look up to see a man with black hair. He sits beside me some concern on his face "yeah I'm fine." I go back to looking at my cup rubbing my thumb against the tiny bumps "I noticed you entered with a friend. Where'd she go?" I turn my body to face him "she's probably dancing with some guy." He nods in response "want some company?" He asks gently keeping some space between him and I. him being here would help me keep my mind off my boyfriend "yea I'd like that."
He smiles at me pleased with my answer. We sit in silence for a while before he actually starts a conversation "may I know your name." He asked keeping eye contact with me the best he could "y/n." Maybe it's cause I've been drinking nothing but beer but this guy is totally my type "what a beautiful name." I feel my cheeks heat up "thank you." It seems like the person who threw the party was making a toast or something cause the music got turned down more, while the toast ends people cheered and the music got turned up all the way again, I feel his hand brush against mine and I slowly hold his hand, this seems to shock him a bit but he doesn't pull away instead moves closer to me, "y/n i think your really pretty and I'd love to spend some time alone with you." He practically whispers into my ear, my body fills with excitement as I forget about b/n and just focus on this guy in front of me, "I'd like that." I whisper back at him to which he holds my hand tight and gets up to take me somewhere, I'm surprised how fast this is all moving but my mind fills with anticipation, he brings me to a empty bedroom and shuts the door locking it behind him, I start to strip when I'm stopped by his hands wrapping around my waist and his lips on my neck, I feel soft kisses turning more passionately as he picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist gently dropping on the bed and crawling on top of me, he start kissing me passionately as he pulls my underwear off becoming impatient I pull him closer to me feeling his erection against my thigh, he holds my chin to make me look him directly in the eye, "are you ready?" He asks moving his length to my entrance, I'm a bit nervous but nod in agreement, he slowly thrusts his member inside giving me time to adjust to him, I can't help but moan feeling it stretch my walls from its size, I feel him slowly pull out before thrusting back inside, a low groan leaves his lips as he starts to get a rhythm his thrusts becoming faster and harsher, I hold onto his arms moaning every time he'd hit my g-spot, "so tight." He praised hitting my walls again making me whimper, "you take me so good." He lowers his head groaning in my ear as the sound of slapping fills the room, i jolt a bit feeling him bite my neck leaving a mark "such a good girl." I wrap my arms around his neck holding tight loving all the love he's giving me, I feel him kiss and bite my shoulder a bit more then pulls my face close to his and slams his lips into mine, I moan into the kiss when he start speeding his thrust and more sloppy, he moans breaking the kiss my walls milking him, "I'm gonna cum!" I whimper "me too." I reach my climax second after his leaving us both panting through he seemed to be ready for round two.

[time skip]

"You're so good for me." He kisses me keeping his thrust fast and harsh, I smile from his praise feeling myself reach climax for the seventh? Ninth?? I don't remember I lost count after the third all I know is that it feels too go to stop him, cum leaks from my pink swollen cunt as he fills it once more making me whimper, "one more baby please?" He asks in a bleeding tone seeming to enjoy how my hair clings to my face, "m-more." I manage to say getting a wide smile from him "oh thank you so much baby." He says kissing me as he start to thrust in and out once more