Shy boyfriend <3

I've been thinking about shy horny boyfriend, like how he'd be too shy to ask for your panties so he'd suffer in silence thinking about how they would feel wrapped around his cock while he's babbling your
name calming down from climax. but you'd probably catch him glancing at them when you change so when you ask him about it he'd get flustered and deny it (though he's got a huge boner) once you two are actually having sex he probably gets the courage to ask for your panties or he would steal them, of course he's still shy about it so he would go to a private room and jerk off there imagining it being your hand that's touching him while you whisper praise in his ear, if you caught him while he's doing this he'd be so embarrassed and cover his members saying how he's sorry that he's so disgusting, if you stay and request to help him he's putty in your hands, moaning and whimpering saying how good it feels and that he only wants you to make him feel good. He would probably become a bit bratty after that so when he gets hard he'll go to you and beg you help him, he has some dignity though if there's guest he'll whisper in your ear that he's hard and wants you to make him cum or just place your hand on his bugle, probably begged that you two showered together but once it happens he'd be clingy  and want to touch you all over, you'll have to promise that you two can fuck after so you can actually shower, I feel like he's all most always submissive moaning your name while he watches you suck his cock or riding him cowgirl, but once in awhile you'll be too tired and just want relief that's where he comes in and either eats you out which ends with you eyes rolled back as he keeps making you cum not noticing how overstimulated you are, or he's pussy drunk feeling how your walls squeeze him milking him for all he's worth. Either way you have a happy boyfriend :)