3: Cheese Beignet

Cheese beignets are a delicious treat that combines the light, fluffy texture of beignets with the savory flavor of cheese. Here's a recipe to make cheese beignets:

Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, for a bit of heat)
- 1 cup grated cheese (such as cheddar, Gruyere, or Monterey Jack)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)

Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using).

2. Add the grated cheese to the dry ingredients and stir to coat the cheese evenly with the flour mixture.

3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and egg until well combined.

4. Pour the milk and egg mixture into the dry ingredients with cheese. Stir until just combined. The batter will be thick and slightly lumpy.

5. In a deep skillet or pot, heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil over medium-high heat until it reaches a temperature of 350°F (175°C). You can test the oil by dropping a small amount of batter into it; if it sizzles and rises to the surface, the oil is ready.

6. Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, drop spoonfuls of the batter into the hot oil, making sure not to overcrowd the skillet. Fry the beignets for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn golden brown.

7. Remove the beignets from the oil using a slotted spoon or tongs, and transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.

8. Repeat the frying process with the remaining batter until all the beignets are cooked.

9. Once the beignets have cooled slightly, you can dust them with powdered sugar if desired.

10. Serve the cheese beignets warm as a tasty appetizer or snack. They can be enjoyed on their own or with a dipping sauce of your choice, such as marinara or spicy mayo.

Make  your homemade cheese beignet! And enjoy!

(my apologies is not fai , just the recipe)