MEVOPEY.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(             destruction through vengeance            )

A VOICELESS SHOCK plagued the mind of your subconscious at the thought of your brother's death, though you still refused to believe the obvious awakening situated right in front of you.

your mother's wretched screams were a sharp contrast to the silence filling the smoking air surrounding you and your family, everyone's eyes seemingly glued to the motionless corpse that once belonged to the ebullient neteyam sully.

this couldn't be real; none of it, you were convinced. everything that was happening— the invasion of the sky people, the kidnapping of your family, the death of the eldest sully child— was all some sort of twisted dream bestowed upon you by eywa to toy with your mind.

soon, you would wake up by tsireya's side, your backs leaning against the large trunk of a palm tree as her warm cheek laid gently against the flesh of your chilled shoulder, staring down at her with a smile full of softness.

you would look up, your eyes settling on the scene of your siblings and friends in front of you, splashing through the shallow coastline of a secluded section of the sand.

neteyam would pause in his spot within water, noticing your gaze settled on the rest of your group before offering you a beaming grin that you gladly returned. then you would close your eyes once more and lay your chin upon tsireya's head to resume your tranquil rest.

alas, when you finally opened your eyes again, none of what you envisioned had managed to play out in reality. neteyam was still dead, his body limp as neytiri sobbed into his chest. her cries were abruptly interrupted, though, by the accusatory voice of your father.

"where are your sisters?"

you froze, even stiller than before, as your eyes traveled upwards toward the chest of jake towering over the rest of you. noticing lo'ak do the same, your gaze traveled over to the image of the burning ship floating in the distance.

"your sisters! where are they?!" he repeated much more belligerently, the off-set look in his eyes hardening into a glare as he stared at you and your twin. "where are they?!"

"i don't know," lo'ak muttered, his voice softer than you had ever heard it before until tsireya suddenly spoke up from behind your mother.

"they are tied up on the ship," she choked out through a sob. "they are tired up on the ship."

"they're- they're at the moon pool," spider shakily added through a stutter as jake slowly turned to look at him. "at- at the well deck— uh, midships."