Chapter 6

Freddie is walking around in circles in the elevator and biting his nails whioe Carly is sitting against the wall.
"I'm hungry" she blurts out. Freddie stops walking and looks at Carly.
"Well that's going to be a problem because we obviously can't get out!!"
"Geez, okay, someone is on his period."
He gives her a puzzled look "Huh?"
"I'm just saying, you're in a pissy mood." she says holding her hands in front of her. "So I better not mess with you."
Freddie just slips his hands in his back pockets.
"I'm sorry, I tend to get like that without even noticing when it comes to situations like these."
"Your not really patient, are you?"
Freddie just laughs a little.
"No, I'm not. I can't stand being in one place for so long." slightly kicking the elevator doors.
"Freddie, calm down before you-"
"I can't!" he starts to heavily breathe. "I'll start sweating and eventually start kicking things and-"
"Okay, come here." she says holding her hands out to Freddie. He sits down next to her and he lays his head on her chest. Carly rests her chin on his head and she wraps her hands around his waist.
"It's okay. It will be over soon and we will be out."
"Are we?" he says calmly. Carly just glances at the doors.
"Yeah, we are.. If it makes you feel any better I forgive you for the joke you made earlier."
"Thanks" he says, slightly smirking.
"But, it's not funny."
"Are we on this again?? I said I was sorry and I was going to stop!"
"I know." Carly says holding him tighter.
"You know, you'd make a great mom."
"Right, I just have to find someone who loves me enough." she snickers.
"I'm sure there is."
"Yeah, he gave me a million dollars and a ride on a rocket ship." she says sarcastically. Freddie sits up and turns to face Carly and gives her a friendly push on the shoulder.
"Come on, don't be so hard on yourself."
"I know I shouldn't, but.. It's just that.. having all these past crushes not like you back, makes it kind of hard to have faith in yourself."
Freddie holds her hand in her lap.
"Listen to me. Seriously, listen to me." Carly looks up at Freddie.
"You're beautiful. Those guys were just jackasses for not realising that you were perfect for them."
Carly looks Freddie in the eyes and Freddie does the same.
"You're perfect."
Carly continues to get lost in Freddie's eyes. The elevator shakes and starts to drop. Carly quickly throws her back against the wall of the elevator.
"FREDDIE. FREDDIE!!"
He hugs Carly tightly with her head under his chin on his chest and shuts his eyes tightly.
"It's okay. You're okay. I'm here." Carly has her arms wrapped tightly around him as she sobs.
"Make it stop."
"It's gonna be over soon. Just hold me."
"Please, make it stop."
The movement of the elevator shakes, pushing Carly and Freddie against the wall. Carly has her back forced against the wall, still tightly holding onto Freddie and having her eyes still shut with her head on his chest.
"Don't worry. It's okay."
The elevator finally lands, heavily, on the bottom floor, making a big crash sound. Carly is still laying against the wall, still holding onto Freddie's waist tightly, having her head on his chest, still shutting her eyes tightly with shaky breath and softly crying. Freddie is hugging Carly tightly. He whispers to her.
"Hey, heyy. It's okay. It's all over."
Calry is still in the same position, softly crying and shaky breathing. Freddie parts from Carly and looks down at her still having his arms wrapped around her. "Hey, it's over."
Carly pulls her head away from Freddie's chest, head down. Carly looks up at Freddie with tears in her eyes.
"Freddie. Promise me something." she says with a broken voice. Freddie wipes her tears with his thumb.
"What is it?"
She looks deep into his eyes. With a broken voice "Promise, you will never ever leave my side. Please." she says holding tears in her throat.
"Oh, Carly-"
"Please promise me you'll be there no matter what. Please promise me we'll will never let anything get in between us, not even death. Promise me you will always be my protecting best friend and I'll be yours."
"Carly.." he slightly holds her tighter.
"Promise me Freddie. Please promise me. Promise me!" she says and breaks down into tears. Freddie quickly holds her face and kisses her. Carly passionately kisses him back with tears in her eyes and she holds on to his wrist and waist as they kiss. Freddie passionately kisses her one last time and looks into her eyes. She looks into his eyes and she sits up, gets on her knees, wraps her arms around Freddie's neck, and hugs him tightly. Freddie wraps his arms around Carly's waist and tightly shuts his eyes. Carly lifts her head off his shoulder and whispers in his ear with a slightly broken voice. "I love you."

Word count: 850
NEXT CHAPTER IS WHERE THE STORY WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE I AM SORRY IT HAS A SLOW START.