Chapter 5

Carly walks down the apartment hall with her mom behind her.
"I'll still don't get why you made me wear this dress?"
They arrive in the front of the apartment. She unlocks the door.
"Well... your about to find out. Happy Birthday, sweetheart. " she states as she opens the door.

Everyone in the apartment : "Suprise!!"
Carly walks in slowly, in awe.
"What is this?" Sam walks to the front and stands infront of everyone and chuckles.
"What do you think it is??"
Freddie stands next to Sam.
"It's your birthday!! You really didn't think we would forget did you?"
"Well no. But I didn't think you would do something like this neither." she smiles and gazes at the room.
"Well, you can thank Sam and Freddie. They set it all up. It was there idea in the first place." says her mother from behind.
"Thank you guys." she walks over to them and group hugs them.
"Your very welcome. Your our best friend, Carly. It is the least we could do, especially with all the pain you have gone through recently." responds Freddie.
"This is amazing. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou."
"And I also got you something"
"What?"
He turns around and he grabs a bouquet of flowers and turns back to face Carly.
"Awh Freddie, you shouldn't have." she grabs the bouquet oit of his hands and smells it.
"Wait, Carly those are-"
"DAISIES." She squeals and tosses the flowers back to Freddie as she backs up.
"What happened? What is wrong with them?"
"Dude, I'm extremely allergic. You didn't know that??" She covers her mouth with her hands.
"No, I-"
"Why don't I go to the car and get you the new medicine tube I got you today... just incase. I left it in the car."
"No, I'll go. It is better if I go downstairs and use it there."
"Are you sure you don't want me to get it?"
"Yes, I'm sure. The sooner the better." she spouts as she heads towards the door.
"I'll come with you." exlaims Freddie. She turns her head towards Freddie.
"Fine.." she says as she walks out of the apartment with Freddie behind her.

< in the elevator >

"I'm mad at you" she says standing next to Freddie waiting for the doors to open.
" I didn't know. I'm really, really, really sorry." he says with a sigh. She turns to face Freddie.
"You didn't know?! Freddie. You know how I feel about daisies. You know I've always hated them because of what they do to me. You should know that by now!"
"Well, I' m sorry for trying to do something nice for a friend on her birthday!!"
"Let's just talk about this later."
She turns to face the elevator doors again and so does Freddie.
"Agreed."
The elevator shakes and stops, making the lights flicker.
"What was that?"
"Oh, no. Not again" she says, pushing the buttons randomly.
"No, no, no." as she tries to open the doors. "No, open" she bangs on the doors. "Help!!"
"Wait, are we stuck in here?"
"What does it look like??"

< 30 mins later >

Sam taps Carly's mom on the shoulder.
"Do you have any idea where Carly and Freddie are?"
"No..?"
"I don't know. That is why I'm asking you!"
"Alright, calm ya tits. Wait who is missing again?"
"I think you have had too much to drink."
"Why are your cheekbones so red?" she says poking Sam's cheekbones.
"Yeah, your clearly drunk. Take a nap lady."

< Back in the elevator >

Carly is still banging on the doors and Freddie is sitting against the wall.
"Carls, stop. Your giving me a headache."
She lies against the doors.
"It is no use. We are stuck in here."
"Really??" Freddie says sarcastically.
She glares at Freddie and slightly touches the cut on her neck, in pain.
"Alright, fine."
She looks up at Freddie. "What?"
"Maybe, I should have been a little more careful when it came to picking the right flowers for you."
"Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at you. You didn't know, I didn't tell you."
"Actually, I did know. I was just too lazy to pick any other flowers."
"WHAT?!"
"I'm kidding, don't murder me."
"Fuck you, Freddie Benson. Thay isn't funny." she says slapping him on the leg.
"Sorry if I hurt you, I was just kidding."
"It's not funny."
She glances away from Freddie.
"Come on, don't be mad at me."
He shuffles next to her. "I won't do it again, I promise."
"Nyaa." she turns to face the wall and lays her head against it.

Word count: 762
Here is 2 chapters as an apology for no updates x