Tale of the Shadow

Tale of the Shadow

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ahoy me hearties! It's been quite some time since we last connected. I wanted to share with you some changes that I'm planning to implement for "Tale of the Shadow". I've decided to transition the language I use in my writing to solely English. This is a significant change and I anticipate that it will take a considerable amount of time to fully implement.

Currently, I'm engaged in some important tasks that are taking up a lot of my time, which is affecting my ability to write as efficiently as I would like. As a result, I've decided to accumulate my writings in a draft format for the time being. Once I've completed these tasks, I plan to revisit these drafts and update the chapters all at once.

I understand that this might be a bit inconvenient, but I hope you can understand the circumstances and bear with me during this transition period.

In the meantime, I will begin the process of changing the language used in "Tale of the Shadow" from Taglish to full English. I believe this will enhance the overall quality and readability of my work.

I appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. Please take care of yourself and stay safe. Thank you for your continued support.

_______

Any similarities to existing persons (Living or Dead), places, icons, or institutions are purely coincidental, or were used in the pursuit of creative excellence.

If I read any rude and hate comments, I will mute you and delete those comments. I am always open for feedback tho. But remember, there is a difference between constructive criticism and being plain rude. Like dude, if you don't like my story or hate it just leave.

Don't forget to leave feedback here or on facebook. I will use this as motivation to keep writing. Thank you!

Don't expect too much in my story I might dissapoint you..